PDA

View Full Version : Urban delights

OMEN
03-16-2006, 10:04 PM
http://network.news.com.au/image/0,10114,5124273,00.jpg
Happy days ... Keith Urban
COUNTRY king Keith Urban has broken his silence about his relationship with Nicole Kidman, telling a US radio show about the home they share.
Usually fiercely guarded about his private life, Urban relented when asked how his life had changed since he began dating Kidman a year ago - even referring to his Nashville property as "our home".

"I've always been a pretty private, quiet kind of person, and so I haven't had to change my life really at all I don't think," the country star said.

"It hasn't been as bad as everyone thinks, you know it's not like it's ... stalking outside our house 24/7. It's pretty calm and we stay as private as we can.

"There's certain things you want to go to together ... but mostly you just try to pick places where you know you shouldn't be going because it's going to be too crazy and you just avoid those. Stay focused on your real life."

Despite her multi-million-dollar fortune, Kidman does not own any property in the US, but it is clear the actress is now calling Urban's modest Tennessee ranch home.
rban's "our home" admission comes amid mounting speculation the Aussie couple will marry in June.

According to British reports, Kidman and Urban had been due to marry in a small private ceremony in Sydney last weekend but changed their minds at the last minute due to the amount of attention their plans attracted.

News.Au

Angelique
03-16-2006, 11:38 PM
still... he will get tired of her and then he will knock on my door showing me the directions to Jefferys house!

Kellie
03-17-2006, 06:27 AM
I think they make a great couple but I dont see the relationship lasting that long