PDA

View Full Version : Ross' interesting comments on Heyman, Piper, Austin, Lesnar, Jarrett, RVD, and more

Dangerous Incorporated
12-26-2006, 10:32 PM
Ross' interesting comments on Heyman, Piper, Austin, Lesnar, Jarrett, RVD, and more

Jim Ross updated his blog:

- On Piper: "I got a beautiful text message last night from Roddy Piper who seems to be doing well in his battle with cancer."

- On Austin: "Stone Cold is enjoying the holidays with his family down in Edna, Texas. Steve has communicated with me several times over the past few weeks with the exploits of his deer and elk hunting trip in south Texas."

- On Heyman: "Is Heyman really done in the WWE? I will believe it when I see it."

- On RVD: "I don’t know that RVD has “heat” on him as pronounced as people seem to speculate or if Rob has any “heat” on him at all for not traveling to Baghdad. It is a voluntary trip first of all which doesn’t necessarily make those who don’t go the most popular kid in class."

- On Lesnar: "I do think that if Brock had a positive attitude and the WWE did likewise there could be a great partnership there. But it takes two to Tango or to make a relationship, business or personal, work so who really knows?"

- On Jarrett: "Will Jeff Jarrett ever return to the WWE? Never say never but that would be a long shot and it would have nothing to do with the manner in which he left. I think Double J is busy these days."

Source: http://www.jrsbarbq.com/blog/2006/12/26/%e2%80%98tis-the-season-forfeedbackrandom-thoughts/

- On Heyman: "Is Heyman really done in the WWE? I will believe it when I see it."
Maybe Heyman is taking a break from WWE and that it? Or it could all be a work!