PDA

View Full Version : WWE On Kurt Angle's Release

Dangerous Incorporated
12-29-2006, 10:01 PM
WWE On Kurt Angle's Release

WWE's release of Kurt Angle comes in as the No. 4 story of 2006 on WWE.com. From WWE's point of view, they explain how Angle's release went down. Also, they indirectly acknowledge TNA with the following passage: "Kurt Angle had seemingly taken a real step in addressing those issues, based on an official statement posted on his website in early September. He thanked WWE, its Chairman, and the fans for their support, then reiterated that it was time to rest and spend time with his family. The rest period and quality family time lasted less than three weeks." Click here to read the entire article. (http://www.wwe.com/inside/3834258/3879232)

Source: PWInsider.com

Wouldnt be surprised if TNA put up a counter story on the their site.

Tempest
12-30-2006, 04:29 AM
I knew we'd see something like this to happen, but quite frankly, I'm pretty fed up with WWE tatics everytime something like this happens. I know they are only trying to put something together but really the way that whole deal went down, it shouldn't have been brought back up in this matter. I wouldn't be surprised if we here further comments from Angle on this. Ugh Wwe makes me mad sometimes.