PDA

View Full Version : Flair In Car Accident

Dangerous Incorporated
12-30-2006, 10:02 PM
Flair In Car Accident

There are two reports that Ric Flair was invovled in a fender-bender accident. According to eye witness accounts, Flair rear-ended a car around 10:30pm (28 Dec) next to the 7-11 in Lyndhurst New Jersey.

No one was injured as a result of the rear-ending, but the person Flair rear-ended was a teenager. Te teenagers car wasnt an expensive car and there wasnt much damage. However, according to an eye witness, Flair gave the teenager $300 for the accident.

Police responded to the accident but for the moment there is ninformation if police filed a report.

Source: DOI

This is Flair's second accident this year. maybe he needs to be taken off the road. Ironic because WWE need to take Flair off TV and make him aroad agent now instead of in the limelight.

Tempest
12-30-2006, 10:45 PM
Ric Flair is a mess. He has a rough life outside of wwe and to be truthful, his Job in wwe sucks. He's always losing and crap and never gets what he deserves. He's probally a mess off set and probally got drunk or whatever and ran himself into a accident. I honestly feel bad for the guy and hope he gets better really soon.

Will
12-31-2006, 12:08 AM
At least he didn't physically attack this kid, thats an improvement.

Gotsteve2006
12-31-2006, 12:41 AM
At least he didn't physically attack this kid, thats an improvement.

LOL

he also gave him $300 i believe this requires a improvement++

scorpionf
12-31-2006, 04:04 AM
2006 Jjust hasn't been Flairs year... In or Out of the ring!

dannyslam
01-02-2007, 01:27 PM
Poor Flair. I wonder how long it will be till he retires though

heartbreakkid
01-02-2007, 08:05 PM
Flair is a great character and I would always have him in the WWE show, however, I would not have him wrestling....I think he would be better as a manager or in a GM role or something like that

Matthew James
01-02-2007, 08:16 PM
God, Flair's too good to still be wrestling. Put him on RAW in the announcer's booth.

Will
01-02-2007, 08:27 PM
Poor Flair. I wonder how long it will be till he retires though

His death is the only thing that is going to cause his retirement. He owes too much money to the IRS and his ex wife. He wrestles just to pay his bills.