PDA

View Full Version : WWE Interested In Jannetty, Haas Has Cornrows

Dangerous Incorporated
12-31-2006, 01:47 AM
WWE Interested In Jannetty, Haas Has Cornrows

Believe it or not, WWE is interesting in hiring Marty Jannetty again. Jannetty is under consideration to be a teacher/trainer for the developmental students down in OVW and DSW. After being hired on 9/15, he was released two weeks later on 9/29 - his third firing in the span of 15 months. All together, he's been let go by WWE on at least eight occasions.

Charlie Haas now has cornrows. He debuted his new look at Booker T's 12/21 show last week. Also, at the show it was announced that the main event for the 1/25 show would be Haas & Benjamin vs. La Resistance

Sources: Wrestling Observer Newsletter, PWInsider.com

Next WWE will fire and hire Boogeyman again. Wonder he keeps etting let go in the first place? Must be doing something wrong. And for Jannetty to keep going back and be embaressed. WWE took a nice dig @ Jannetty in their latest magazine too.

Tempest
12-31-2006, 07:39 PM
Wwe can never make their minds on whether or not they want him. I see it as Wwe needs him for a certain skit and that's all, but we all now Vince is saying other wise and making him think he'll be used in other storylines. But yeah, he'll be used and fired again like he usually is. I'd for him to shut vince down and let him know what's up so Vince doesn't do such a thing to others but I hardly doubt it.

Hass with cornrows is crazy but he reminds of Arroyo with 'em. I hope he comes back soon sense I liked him and liked what he was starting to do before Wwe shoved him away.

knox
01-02-2007, 10:05 AM
Thanks for the info.

I wonder how Hass looks with cornrows?

radicalz
01-02-2007, 10:20 AM
are the cornrows to go with the black gimmick?

Disgorge
01-02-2007, 11:00 AM
Cornrows? Oh god...

"I didn't know Charlie Haas was black!"

I guess it helps out that statement, haha, the Highlanders are great.

Obsolete
01-02-2007, 11:52 AM
i want to see the cornrows

dannyslam
01-02-2007, 01:15 PM
Charlie Hass in conrows=awesome lol. Are him and Benjamin still on RAW?