PDA

View Full Version : Turner Suing McMahon, WWE Lower Flag For Ford, Mysterio's Contract, Snitzky & More

Dangerous Incorporated
12-31-2006, 07:46 AM
Turner Suing McMahon, WWE Lower Flag For Ford, Mysterio's Contract, Snitzky in ECW & More

- The Greenwich Time newspaper carried an article yesterday about corporate buildings in the area not lowering the United States flag half-staff as ordered by President George W Bush due to the passing away of ex President Gerald Ford. The article noted that the US flag at the top of the WWE world headquarters in Stamford, CT., over Interstate 95 flew at full-staff. When the newspaper contacted McMahon's office, a spokesman said that they would lower it for the 30 days as requested later in the evening. The way it was written, it was suggested that WWE didn't know about the flag rules. "...after learning from the newspaper of the flag rules, the wrestling organization would lower it. By early evening, the flag had been lowered," the newspaper said.

- Meltzer is reporting that WWE has been served legal papers by Turner Broadcasting regarding the Mr. McMahon Kiss My Ass cartoon that airs on WWE's web site. Apparently the show which was the braind child of Michael Cole, is a direct rip off of a show that airs on Cartoon Network called Assy McGee.

- Rey Mysterio's contract expires in 2008 not 2007 as originally thought.

- Gene Snitsky going to ECW is now almost 100% official. There are plans to shave him bald and make him ECW's version of a heel Kane.

- Michael Hayes booked last Monday's Tribute to the Troops edition of Raw. The show was attended by aprox. 2,000 troops.

- The idea for Vladimir Kozlov's gimmick is that he starts out the match as a face but he snaps some time during it going heel. The idea is based off of Latka played by Andy Kaufman from the TV series "Taxi."

Source: Gerweck

Well that should put an end to Rey going to TNA rumours for a year and Snitzky as a monster heel is what WWE should have done with him originally. Good to see WWE still coming up with their wn ideas too! :rolleyes:

Tempest
12-31-2006, 07:32 PM
I don't like how we're seeing so many Wwe wrestlers being rumored to TNA. I like TNA in all but it's not like they will pick up each Wwe wrestler who is not doing so well. I hope these Rumors stop soon becuase we all know Rey Mysterio wouldn't leave TNA for a lower so called company. I laugh at what the press can cook up sometimes.

Snitsky shouldn't have any roll in Wwe. He had his chance and didn't prove himself, he phailed at each roll Wwe gave him and I bet he phails at his one to.

Also, I don't like how Wwe uses the "monster roll" for all big men.

dannyslam
01-02-2007, 01:24 PM
Michael Cole always amazes me lol. At least Gene Snitzky will have something to do but I am worried about the main event talent on heat!!!