PDA

View Full Version : Lashley Not Living Up To WWE's Expectations

AFC1986
01-01-2007, 01:33 AM
source: ******************.com

The in-ring promo Bobby Lashley did on the 12/19 ECW show, which did him no favors, is another example of rushing talent. Lashley, from a promo standpoint, is nowhere close to being ready for a main event spot. One person in the middle of all this said, "Bobby is another casualty of the preposterous expectations that creative has in terms of workers. He doesn't have experience or confidence in his own promos yet, yet he's in the top slot. Way too premature. Then again, most decisions these days are becoming increasingly impulsive."

this is another example of the wwe pushing someone too fast and too soon. in my opinion, lashley is still unexperienced in the wwe and is still lacking good mic skills so i'm not the least bit surprised he's below the expectations of the wwe

Tempest
01-01-2007, 02:45 AM
Typical Wwe here, we are always seeing 'em promoting those big stars at the first of their career when they are still a bit inexperienced but it doesn't matter. This crap is not Lashleys fault, far from. I feel its WWEs because when he sucked on the mic when he was starting out they never helped him out. They just expected him to pick up as he went, I don't blame him for that. Now for wrestling, he's on the third brand show, no one wants to be so Wwe should put him back on a show that's cared about and see how he does. In my eyes this is all crap.

scorpionf
01-01-2007, 08:51 AM
As long as they are big, they will be pushed to the top by the WWE, regardless of whether they are any good at promos or not.

Lashley will crash & burn, and the crown will not cheer him for much longer, because he cannot cut a promo and he does not have the crown eating out of the palm of his hand when he is in the ring, like alot of the more experienced guys do.

knox
01-01-2007, 01:35 PM
Why they put Lashley as champion in ECW? I will never know.