PDA

View Full Version : Wwe 24/7 Wishes Tna Star Happy Birthday & More

Dangerous Incorporated
01-04-2007, 11:58 PM
WWE 24/7 WISHES TNA STAR HAPPY BIRTHDAY & MORE

I was just watching the ECW TV on 24/7 dated 8/20/95. During the program, a timeline appears listing the wrestlers who have birthdays in the month of January. Surely enough, a TNA name is listed: SHARK BOY. Why I have no idea but I just laughed considering he is working for the opposition. I also don't recall him ever working for WWE. Just thought I'd pass that
along.

WWE champion John Cena will be appearing this weekend at the World of Wheels event in Shreveport, Louisiana.

The American Hockey League's Syracuse Crunch team announced today that WWE Diva Torrie Wilson would make a special appearance at their 1/19 against Albany. For more information, you can read the complete press release here. (http://oursportscentral.com/services/releases/?id=3411806)

WWE Hall of Famer Johnny Rodz will be holding a special exhibition event featuring the students of his wrestling school at Brooklyn's Gleason's Gym on Saturday 1/27. For more information, call (718) 797-2872.

Source: PWInsider

This is like the 4th time this week WWE have indirectly or directly mentioned TNA.

marcusfenix
01-05-2007, 05:58 AM
LOL! good catch. If vinnie mac finds out about that, hes not gonna be quite happy :lmao: