PDA

View Full Version : Ashley Signs Contract Extension, Dusty DVD, Roderick Strong

bad_meetz_evil
03-22-2006, 09:56 PM
On her MySpace page, Ashley Massaro revealed in a blog entry that she had signed a three year contract extension with World Wrestling Entertainment. The new contract will kick in when the original one expires in August. Her new contract is set to run through August 2009. Although, it should be noted that Christy Hemme signed a contract extension shortly before her first one expired, and she was released within a few months.
Two different covers were made for the upcoming Dusty Rhodes DVD set. Click here to see the DVD cover Silvervision.co.uk are showcasing on their website. Click here to see the one being displayed on WWE.com. The one on WWE.com will probably be the final DVD cover when the DVD set is released in June.

TNA wrestler Roderick Strong has had some talks with WWE. He is unhappy with his suspension from TNA. Strong is still under contract to TNA, and thus WWE can't take him until it expires.

Straight Edge
03-22-2006, 10:22 PM
I don't blame Strong for being pissed at TNA, he and Aries being suspended for 2 month's is a joke. Good news for Ashley also

Metalring
03-22-2006, 11:23 PM
What does Ashely do again?I'm confused with the amount of worthless women that the WWE keeps hiring(except for Mickie.)

The Crippler
03-22-2006, 11:42 PM
Hopefully during those 3 years, she'll learn how to wrestle.

yankeesman77
03-23-2006, 03:31 AM
Raw has kept up with a decent womens division aside from Torrie and Candice and Maria they can wrestle. I hope the WWE can sign the talented Roderick Strong. His skills can improve on the mic but as far as his wrestling abilities if the wwe were to sign him then that would be a major koo for the wwe and if they can also sign aries. Now you cant tell me that Aries wouldnt be a great addition to the cruiserweight division on smackdown and have roderick play in towards the U.S or Intercontinental Title.

Flair Country
03-23-2006, 04:38 AM
I hope Strong doesn't go to WWE because he will just get lost just like a lot of good wrestlers there. It's completely unfair that he and Austin Aries are suspended and I don't blame him for talking to WWE, but hopefully he and TNA can smooth things over.