PDA

View Full Version : Huge update on Triple H; Surgery today, out for 4-6 months, missing WM23

AFC1986
01-09-2007, 11:50 PM
Yesterday, a MRI confirmed that Triple H tore one of his quadriceps in his right leg. Dr. James Andrews is scheduled to perform surgery today in Birmingham, Alabama. This will keep the WWE main-eventer out of action for the next 4 to 6 months.

Triple H suffered the injury at New Years Revolution while executing a spinebuster on Randy Orton. Ironically this injury occurred five years to the day that he returned to WWE television after having a similar injury in his left leg.

With the recovery time period it now appears that Triple H will miss WrestleMania 23 in Detroit. Worse case scenario, he will return at this years SummerSlam pay-per-view. Triple H has not missed a WrestleMania since his debut for WWE in 1996.

credit - PWInsider.com

i think it's a shame he won't be at wrestlemania as he always has good matches at wrestlemania. it'll be interesting to see what happens with shawn michaels and rated rko as i think they could finish the fued at the royal rumble with michals facing edge and having orton win the rumble with rated rko splitting up just after the royal rumble

biglu316
01-10-2007, 02:41 AM
thats a possibility but u never know wwe

the madscotsman
01-11-2007, 04:52 PM
I thinks it's fuckin great. nmow more big nose for mania. yeah baby

jockyjoe
01-11-2007, 08:15 PM
No Triple H at Wrestlemania :(

That will leave a huge gap on the Raw roster.