PDA

View Full Version : WWE Looking To Form A "New" Hart Foundation

Dangerous Incorporated
01-12-2007, 10:42 PM
WWE Looking To Form A "New" Hart Foundation

WWE is looking to form a faction which would include Harry Smith, Nattie Neidhart, T.J. Wilson and possibly Teddy Hart. This group would be called The New Hart Foundation. A lot of this depends on Teddy Hart signing with WWE because he is under contract to MTV's Wrestle Society X promotion until February. Also, oftentimes he is his own worst enemy when it comes to promotions who book him.

In regards to how they are all related, T.J. Wilson is a long time friend of the Harts as he'd always hang out at their house and he's considered to be family. Wilson signed a developmental contract with WWE a few months ago. After he fulfills his indy obligations, he will report to Deep South Wrestling. He is currently in a relationship with Nattie Neidhart, who is also under contract to WWE. Nattie is of course the daughter of Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart. Jim Neidhart was married to Bret Hart's sister Ellie, but apparently, they are now divorced.

After appearing on several house shows during the summer, Harry Smith has been sitting on the sidelines since September because WWE has no idea as to what do with him. Also, he's not appearing on OVW or DSW shows either.

Teddy Hart is a third generation member of the Hart wrestling family. His mother is Georgia Hart, who is another one of Bret's sisters. In 1998, Hart became the youngest person ever signed to a WWE developmental contract, but he was subsequently released a shortwhile later due to "attitude" problems.

In other news, Mike DiBiase, the son of wrestling legend Ted DiBiase, is reportedly dating Bret Hart's daughter Jade. Jade is 23 years old and not involved with wrestling. Although, you could see her sitting with the Hart relatives at the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony last year for Bret Hart's induction.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

I predicted this ages ago. Good to see it might actually happen.

ajs
01-13-2007, 05:30 AM
good................the best there is the best there was & the best there ever will be!!!!!!! did you see harry smith on hogan knows best...look out i see the youngest world champion ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

nivrae
01-13-2007, 04:47 PM
What about Jack Evans? They need to do this because all the "brands" are getting stale. Teddy Hart will shake things up bigtime. It will be like when they used to have to watch Scott Steiner when he was on his roid rage. Here's hoping that they can get them together.

DWTC
01-14-2007, 11:05 AM
This sounds great. I know it'll take a while for things to shape up but I'll definitely be on the look out for The New Hart Foundation.

the madscotsman
01-15-2007, 02:04 PM
Don't call It the new hart foundation. cause like the new rockers it will bomb. Just call it the Hart foundation, bring in Bret to manage it for a while to give it the rub then when he falls out with Vince or michaels tell hhh to get rid of him he can go.

GooseyWNL
01-15-2007, 05:48 PM
oh boy i see it now, Survivor Series 2007 in Montreal, Shawn Michaels vs Teddy Hart!

Ezra
01-17-2007, 09:43 AM
I can't wait to see Harry Smith, heard so much about him. Possible fued with Shawn Micheals? Maybe...

kixum19
01-18-2007, 05:15 PM
how can they be the new hart foundation they havent even proven themselves yet

JeebusMcC
01-18-2007, 08:56 PM
I really don't like the idea of "new" tag teams. Like a prior poster said, they tank because no one cares. also, I don't like Teddy's chances of getting back into the WWE after his past attitude issues

Bazzinator
01-19-2007, 12:00 AM
maybe a future fued with Shawn Michaels on the cards

XXKSXX
01-20-2007, 10:25 PM
This I wouldn't mind seeing happen. It would be a pretty good group I would have to say.

.::Infamous::.
01-23-2007, 01:02 AM
we'll see when it happens