PDA

View Full Version : Steph Freaks Out, ECW Nearly Lost Half It's Viewers & More

Dangerous Incorporated
01-13-2007, 11:03 PM
Steph Freaks Out, ECW Nearly Lost Half It's Viewers & More

- The K-Fed/Cena match on the 1/1 edition of Raw did a 4.1 rating. The over run with Cena giving K-Fed the FU did a 4.3 rating.

- ECW on Sci Fi has lost 41% of it's males 35-49 demographic since week 15 of the show.

- The Undertaker vs Batista is still penciled in for Wrestlemania.

- Stephanie McMahon totally freaked out backstage when Triple H tore his quad. Her reaction was described as being as if Triple H had been killed in the ring rather than just torn a muscle.

Source: Gerweck

I was wondering what Steph must have thought about HHH's knee but that reaction is a bit extreme.

And who's really surprised that people dont watch ECW. WWE did it to themselves. You'd have to have yuor head up your own ass to not know that people dont want to watch WWECW rather than ECW!!!

AFC1986
01-13-2007, 11:29 PM
i'm not surprised steph freaked out considering this is triple h's second serious injury on the same quad. as for ecw, i can see it ending after ecw one night stand due to so many fans losing interest in it

Pac-o-Maniac
01-14-2007, 12:56 AM
i'm not surprised steph freaked out considering this is triple h's second serious injury on the same quad.

It's the other knee this time around I believe.

Steph was always crazy anyway so I see no surprise in whatever reaction she has towards anything.

About ECW, it will live. As long as RVD and CM Punk are there the show will go on and evetually improve.

DWTC
01-14-2007, 08:33 AM
I figured Stephanie wouldn't be able to keep her cool.

As for ECW losing so many viewers - You can only sugar-coat a shitty product for so long before people start to realize it's just shit covered in sugar - Not all that appetizing.

mikedudelang
01-14-2007, 06:57 PM
ECW may last as long as RVD and CM Punk are there...but how long will that be? If rumors are true, RVD is headed to TNA the second his WWE contract is up and Punk would be a better ft on RAW than this watered down ECW garbage.

Luthos the dragon
01-15-2007, 01:46 AM
RAW has always been Triple H's show... and the worst that could happen for him is that he decides not to wrestle again. It is unlikely that this will happen but aside from the six months plus that he will be out, he will certainly be working less when he gets back.

The ECW rating doesn't surprise me but I do think it is slowly improving. And I have to give credit to Test for that, he is making it interesting despite me not liking the guy.

ironicicon
01-15-2007, 05:19 AM
Batista and Taker at Mania? I haven't heard that one. Presumably Batista's going to have the title still, so knowing they won't tarnish Taker's Wrestlemania streak, I'm guessing he'll get the title again. That would be nice to see.

XXKSXX
01-15-2007, 11:39 AM
Doesn't surprise me Steph freaked, and I have been watching ECW and it has gone to the basement. It wasn't great to begin with but it has got way worse since that December PPV.

kunj3440
01-16-2007, 02:17 AM
About ECW, it will live. As long as RVD and CM Punk are there the show will go on and evetually improve.

Thier probably leaving anyway so it wont improve and GET KELLY STRIPPING

the madscotsman
01-16-2007, 04:58 PM
[SIZE="4"]- Stephanie McMahon totally freaked out backstage when Triple H tore his quad. Her reaction was described as being as if [B][U]Triple H had been killed in the ring rather than just torn a muscle.

Source: Gerweck

I was wondering what Steph must have thought about HHH's knee but that reaction is a bit extreme.

And who's really surprised that people dont watch ECW. WWE did it to themselves. You'd have to have yuor head up your own ass to not know that people dont want to watch WWECW rather than ECW!!!

Wishfull thinking.

hardcoregamer16
01-16-2007, 05:46 PM
well i have boycotted ECW cuz it sucks. I watched ECW like every1 else I thought it would be a little like the old 1 but its not and i stop watching it. And as 4 HHH he should do what taker did and work part time.