PDA

View Full Version : Hogan at wedding. What got him angry

hardcoregamer16
01-16-2007, 03:28 PM
On Saturday Hulk Hogan was one of 4 best men at Bubba the Love Sponge’s wedding. The wedding went almost perfect, but some one from Bubba's show Ned the redneck from Bubba's radio show crashed his car into Brook Hogan's rent-a-car. That got Hulk so angry if there were not people telling him its not worth Hulk would have killed Ned. Brook was not that mad, but Hulk was a different story. Also Linda was more angry than Brook, but not as angry as Hulk. To see pics of Hulk and family go to BTLS.com of Bubbaraw.com.PEACE

ironicicon
01-17-2007, 07:48 AM
Wait! They have to rent a car? Please, I've seen that show of his. They've got numerous very nice automobiles. Anyway, whatever. He can afford it.

hardcoregamer16
01-17-2007, 03:46 PM
but thats not the problem Hogan thought Brook was hurt and wanted to kill Ned. I do not know why Brook was renting a car.

big_evil01
01-18-2007, 04:33 AM
They could afford to buy a new car and hes complaining over a rent a car!?
Get over it hulk

JeebusMcC
01-18-2007, 09:02 PM
Like a prior poster said, I think it's more that he was upset that Brooke could have been in the car when it got hit. Although even if he can afford it, I can still see why he would be pissed about money issues. What if someone broke everything in your house and then told you it was cool cause you could afford to replace it?

hardcoregamer16
01-19-2007, 06:56 PM
It was not Brook could be in car,Brook was driving the car when it got hit.

BXtremeJ
01-20-2007, 03:36 PM
hes such a d-bag

.::Infamous::.
01-23-2007, 01:16 AM
everything has to be about him... blah blah blah... it wasn't like it was his daughter's wedding, shit...