PDA

View Full Version : E! Entertainment Claims Kevin Federline Set For WWE Return

AFC1986
01-23-2007, 12:35 AM
According to E! Online, Kevin Federline could be set for a return to World Wrestling Entertainment.

A report on the E! Online website suggests that although Federline’s brief stint on RAW recently was primarily to push his new CD, he could return to WWE on a permanent basis after impressing WWE officials. The report has quotes from Joe Knaus, who interviewed Federline following his match with John Cena on the January 1 edition of RAW, noting that he “enjoyed playing the heel.”

Both Federline and WWE could do a lot worse than to work out a deal to see Britney Spears’ soon-to-be-ex return to RAW. A deal would be good business for Federline, as its an opportunity for him to regularly appear on national TV to large audiences. Given the amount of crowd heat “K-Fed” got from his WWE appearances, a deal would also be good (and relatively cheap) business for WWE.

source: wrestlemag.com

i really hope he doesn't come back as i can't stand him. i honestly don't see how anything good can come out of this

D-Man
01-23-2007, 11:59 AM
You are dam right. Who wants to see some part time wife dodger pretending to give a crap about wrestling so he can get even MORE money

kennedy
01-23-2007, 04:15 PM
More K-Fed... I can smell the ratings...

wwe9112
01-24-2007, 01:50 AM
i hate kfed but if he gets bigger mucels and gets better mic skills u have a nother stupd cena

Will
01-24-2007, 02:59 AM
K-fed is good for business and I don't watch his segments anyway, so I hope he does sign some kind of deal with the WWE.

dezorr
01-24-2007, 11:07 PM
money money money

kennedy
01-25-2007, 04:40 PM
I dont know whats worse...

K-Feds mic skills or Nitro's promos

Demmanson
01-26-2007, 01:31 AM
Id rather see anyone come back to the WWE