PDA

View Full Version : Wrestlemania Announce Teams, Raw Rating, Hulk Hogan, WWE 24/7

bad_meetz_evil
03-29-2006, 10:16 PM
# At Wrestlemania, the Raw announce team will consist of Jim Ross, Jerry Lawler and Jonathan Coachman. The Smackdown announce team will consist of Tazz and Michael Cole.

# This past Monday's edition of Raw scored hours of 4.2 and 4.4. The share was a strong 6.5.

# Hulk Hogan was recently on former WWF announcer Todd Pettengil's "Scott and Todd" morning radio show in New York.
Hogan was asked about Wrestlemania 22 and he said that he will be inducting Mean Gene Okerlund. Todd then asked Hogan if he was going to wrestle on the show. Hogan said that he wanted to wrestle Stone Cold Steve Austin, but it didn't work out. However, he did say that he will be bringing his gear for Wrestlemania weekend just in case, as you never know what could happen.

# For those of you who live in Texas, WWE 24/7 is now available on Verizon FiOS TV in the Highland Village and Rowlett areas.

Metalring
03-29-2006, 10:23 PM
I wonder how Styles feels about Coach being there and not him?

LG
03-29-2006, 11:57 PM
Whats going to happen with Hogan?

Finch420
03-30-2006, 01:41 AM
Man I'd scream like a little girl if Hogan came out and helped Hunter or someone.

Appels
03-30-2006, 02:17 AM
Styles has worked so hard for the WWE since J.R. got fired. Its kind of sad to see J.R. doing it, because I really like Joey Styles, and I think he is a a better announcer than J.R.

dotydogg93
03-30-2006, 02:38 AM
Thanks for the post and you know Hogan is going to do "something " for Wrestlemania.