PDA

View Full Version : How Likely Is Rob Van Dam To Leave WWE?

AFC1986
01-30-2007, 12:05 AM
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

The company is going all out to sign up RVD. Not because they want to keep him particularly, but just to stop him going to TNA. RVD though gives the impression that he's as good as gone.

Before the 1/16 show Vince and John Laurinaitis made a big speech about Sylvan being arrested for speeding as he was trying to get back from the gym to a show and as a result of that the boys are no longer allowed to go to the gym after checking in at the building.

RVD then said, in front of Vince to Johnny 'Ace' Laurinaitis and in a very mocking tone "Johnny, can we go to the gym before we come to building?" He sounded like a little boy who's at his last day at a school so knows he can say what he wants to his teachers.

it looks like he's made his mind up already and is on his way to tna. i just hope the wwe don't try and stop him using anything to do with his rob van dam character as that would just be petty

XXKSXX
01-30-2007, 05:30 PM
Can u blame the guy really. I also for see him in TNA. I think he will do pretty good there. He maybe not as good as he once was but he's a lot better then most. WWE's loss is TNA's gain.

princemark
01-30-2007, 05:57 PM
He screwed himself when he got in trouble with Sabu

XXKSXX
01-30-2007, 06:18 PM
He screwed himself when he got in trouble with Sabu

I think pretty much everybody has forgot about that. Others have gotten in trouble for roids and pain pills and some of them hold titles and others are on RAW every week so explane that. lol

Another thing RVD is part of ECW and if I recall the ECW champion is a chump from SD that has no business holding any title of the Heavyweight Division at this time.