PDA

View Full Version : WWE News: WWE's Lamest Bad Guys, WWE Fans, Hotel Locked Down

bad_meetz_evil
04-01-2006, 01:44 PM
# The official Stuff Magazine website has an article on several of the silliest gimmicks to ever grace a WWE ring. There are photos and profiles on Dr. Isaac Yankem DDS, Henry O. Godwin, Dean Douglas, T.L. Hopper, The Goon, Papa Shango, Xanta Claus, Bastion Booger, Jean-Pierre Lafitte and even Pete Rose. Click here for the article. (http://www.stuffmagazine.com/articles/index.aspx?id=1333)

# A radio host made fun of some WWE fans on yesterday's "Mac, Jurko and Harry" radio show. Mac said that he saw the crowd outside the press conference yesterday and that it was the worst collection of people he had seen in some time. He also talked about some WWE fans needing deodorant and that everyone seemed to have a shaved head. Harry said that he's usually able to score tickets from sold out events from the All-State Arena owner, however, the owner said he hasn't seen a ticket buzz for an event at the All-State Arena like this one in ten years. Also, there was some talk on a few radio stations that the Wrestlemania buyrate may not be as strong as expected as the White Sox home opener takes place on the same night and they are raising the championship banner.

# The Westing Hotel in Chicago is on "total lockdown" until Sunday. Unless you are affiliated with World Wrestling Entertainment, you can't even get into the lobby. The entire hotel is booked for the weekend.

Metalring
04-01-2006, 08:07 PM
Papa Shango scared the shit out of me when I was young.....until I found out that he would turn out to be the Godfather.