PDA

View Full Version : WWE News: Triple H, Randy Orton, Candice Michelle, Chris Benoit

bad_meetz_evil
04-01-2006, 09:02 PM
Triple H's autograph signing in Bloomingdale, IL on Thursday attracted nearly 1,000 people. People were told to not have pictures taken with him, however, people who asked to have a photo taken with Triple H got one. Also, Superstar Billy Graham's autograph signing at a Toys R Us earlier in the week attracted 1,500 people.

Candice Michelle and Randy Orton were on the WGN Morning News yesterday. Both Orton and Michelle were in character.

Here is a reader's report of a bad experience at Chris Benoit's autograph signing at a Popeye's Chicken & Biscuits restaurant earlier in the week...

Hi Dan, my name is Adam and I attended the Benoit signing as well. I have to echo what the other guy said. It was an utter fiasco. I drove 90 minutes each way just to stand in line for 90 minutes with NOBODY explaining the situation to us and I wound up getting a peek of the back of his head. Yipee! The security was not able to handle the situation as they didn't anticipate many people. But if they had just let us go and shake his hand that would have been the best thing for safety. Maybe the restaurant was concerned about losing business, but there were still people going in and eating while Benoit was inside. All in all, I was very disheartened and I blame the police the restaurant, and also the WWE for not taking the proper preparations for these signings. I mean it's not like Damien Demento or The Goon was showing up! If there's a complaint list that you know of, let me know as I will sign it in a heartbeat. Thanks for your work on the website.

chuck_norris
04-03-2006, 03:56 AM
thats too bad about benoits situation.