PDA

View Full Version : Update On Paul Heyman's Status and RVD's Contract & More

Dangerous Incorporated
02-11-2007, 06:41 AM
Update On Paul Heyman's Status and RVD's Contract & More

- Paul Heyman remains under a deal with WWE and is still on the payroll. As of now, there are no indications that he has been asked to do anything at this point and the feeling within the company is that he won't be asked to return to the booking team right now.

- Rob Van Dam's current WWE contract includes a $250,000 downside guarantee, but obviously he makes more with merchandise. Dave Meltzer is reporting that RVD has a standing offer from All Japan. RVD has said he will make his decision based on money.

- Brian Gerwitz, head writer of Raw, decided to give Super Crazy a push after watching "Nacho Libre."

Source: Gerweck/ PWInsider

Super Crazy can thank Jack Black for his latest push? I cant believe I just wrote that.

Nothings changed with Heyman. WWE just making sure he doesnt go elsewhere for the time being.

And TNA could easily offer a decent amount to join them but with Vince owning the rights to RVD he'll probably stay there.

panic
02-11-2007, 10:55 AM
Lol, Nacho Libre cauing a push. Hopefully RVD will go to TNA now, i'm sure TNA will have enough for him.

bad_meetz_evil
02-11-2007, 04:27 PM
Brian Gerwitz shouldn't watch movies, period. lol.