PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News: WWE Star Quits

bad_meetz_evil
04-04-2006, 06:45 PM
Tyson Tomko has quit WWE.

According to those close to the situation, Tomko had been told by WWE creative that he and Gene Snitsky were going to be put together as a tag team after WrestleMania 22.

At RAW last night, Tomko was not used while Snitsky teamed with Goldust. The pair is going to be teamed in the future as a 'freaks' tag team.

Tomko immediately approached WWE management and asked why he wasn't going to be pushed. He requested his release from the company and it has been granted this morning.

WWE.com will likely make a statement shortly.

Rob
04-04-2006, 06:50 PM
*cries* not, he sucked anyways...

Metalring
04-04-2006, 06:55 PM
I thought that he was released because he sucked and not because he requested it.What the hell does he think he's going to do now?

OMEN
04-04-2006, 09:55 PM
Ever scince Tomko stopped being Christians equlizer he has had nothing much to do in the wwe and has really sucked everytime they have tried to get him more involved in other storylines.
I do not think that he will be missed that much and could well do with going to either OVW or Mid South wrestling and putting together some wrestling moves and a gimmick that actually works...

yankeesman77
04-05-2006, 01:19 AM
eh tomko really had nothing from the start. he just died out once christian went to smackdown.

Kaz
04-05-2006, 08:10 AM
I just saw that on wwe.com ... I just thought he'd been released (As they said released superstar is going toJapan) oh yea and he's going to japan

downcard11
04-05-2006, 11:45 PM
i wouldnt exactly call him a "wwe star" but i dont think it really is a huge loss.

craig91891
04-06-2006, 04:45 AM
WWE wasn't doing anything with him anyway. Nobody is gonna even notice that he's gone. I wasnt even sure he still had a contract :tongue: