PDA

View Full Version : Carlito, Nitro, & Benjamin All In The Doghouse

Vance
02-17-2007, 06:35 AM
Johnny Nitro is apparently in the WWE doghouse because of his ongoing real life relationship with Melina. Melina has heat dating back to her days in Smackdown, and has done nothing to improve her reputation. Despite their current standing in the company, WWE recognizes their main event act potential.

Ric Flair's RAW promo on Carlito was something of a shoot. Both Carlito and Shelton Benjamin are viewed as superstars with a lack of drive and passion, unwilling to go the extra mile. Agents have tried to motivate Carlito, but thus far he simply hasn't responded.

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

i already knew about Nitro & Carlito where in the doghouse but damn i'm shocked about Shelton at least we now know why shelton is getting underused

allen
02-18-2007, 01:39 AM
I'm actually shocked about Nitro/Melina.

I had no idea.

ECWFLegend
02-18-2007, 02:59 PM
Benjamin i am sure has that drive and passion but creative suck and cant think of anything for him to do.

Edge4Ever
02-18-2007, 06:05 PM
If Carlito and Shelton did have that passion then they would be much better. Nitro and Melina for real?! I honestly didn't know that! I thought it was an on air thing! I really hope that promo from Flair has some effect on Shelton and Carlito though. If they don't enjoy their job then quit it and go find something else to do. If they enjoy it but can't be bothered showing their true love and passion for the business then they can fuck off!

ECWFLegend
02-19-2007, 01:50 AM
wrestling is all about politics and whos ass you kiss how do we even know these reports are true Benjamin is a great worker and always had been and Nitro hes going to be a huge star it shouldnt matter who you date either

King Sir Greatness
02-19-2007, 10:44 PM
dddddddddddddduuuuuuuummmmbbbbbbbbaaaaaassseeeesss eeessssss

The above would have been easier read had you not connected the, "a" in ass to the, b" in dumb and if you spelled the word asses correctly by connecting the, "es" to the end of the word.

Actually, it would have just been better if you spelled the word correctly, instead of over-emphasizing it.

As for the actual topic, I didn't know Benjamin was in the doghouse, though I knew of the others.

theanswer
02-21-2007, 11:53 PM
Nitro is in the dog house because Melina isnt liked, and Nitro spends all his time with her ,thus the heat on him.

legolas4792
02-22-2007, 04:19 AM
benjamin has been there for awhile carlito seems like he has new passion though

The Lost Soul 13
02-22-2007, 04:43 AM
Carlito did seem less passive on Raw which was a plus.

oldschoolfool
02-22-2007, 05:37 AM
If i rember correctly when He stareted (CARLITO) his charecter was suposta be laid Back and cool.Then to say he has no passion and they want him to Liven it up .Its Normal Vince Being Vince And Carlito Not kissing the right Ass in the back..