PDA

View Full Version : Eminem Responds To Kim’s Attacks

Vance
02-20-2007, 11:50 AM
Eminem and ex-Kim Mathers are not unfamiliar with public spats. Until recently, it seemed as if the two had decided to keep their matters private. That has all changed ever since Akon falsely announced that the two were engaged… for a third time.

As reported earlier by The Gossip Girls, Eminem’s ex-wife reopened the war of words between the two this past Friday, when she described Em as unfaithful, uncaring, and to blame for her suicide attempts. While speaking to Detroit’s Channel 955, Kim Mathers said she was “100% sure” she would never get back with the hip-hop icon, whom she re-married in January and re-divorced in December 2006.

“I can’t stand him. He’s an absolute horrible person,” said Kim. She even went as far as making some belittling comments about his sexual prowess, saying that “he’s not well-endowed.”

It took a couple of days, but Eminem finally has responded. He has done so by releasing a statement through his rep Dennis Dennehy to address the issue. “It’s a shame that I’ve moved on and Kim hasn’t,” said Eminem. “Her ongoing press campaign is doing nothing but harm to the children, and for that I feel truly sorry. For their sake, I wish she would stop.”

It seems as if one of the two have grown up and moved on.

Be sure to share your thoughts on the recent developments in the latest Eminem-Kim saga.
source:celebritygossip.net

Jodes
02-20-2007, 12:11 PM
i have never understood these two :whacky: