PDA

View Full Version : Adam and eve incest lol

wwe9112
02-22-2007, 03:05 AM
ok god made 2 people adam and eve thay had severl kids and there are over a billion people some one had 2 screw there sister and we are all brother and sisters so adam and eve where incest and we are all it to lol

Rob
02-22-2007, 03:50 AM
you feeble minded prick, if you would read the bible, there was no incest in the beginning, because adam and eve's sole purpose after eating the forbidden fruit was to populate the earth. Read about Abraham, we are all seed of Abraham, not Adam and Eve. You better read up, if you want scriptural proof, let me know.

Sunshine Acid
02-22-2007, 04:03 AM
Either way we are all committing incest according to the bible...and isn't that a sin according to the bible as well? Talk about confusing...

Will
02-22-2007, 05:49 AM
you feeble minded prick, if you would read the bible, there was no incest in the beginning, because adam and eve's sole purpose after eating the forbidden fruit was to populate the earth. Read about Abraham, we are all seed of Abraham, not Adam and Eve. You better read up, if you want scriptural proof, let me know.

So its not incest when its convenient for the bibles flow, but its incest now that the world is well populated? At what number does it stop being okay and start being a sin?

Rob
02-22-2007, 01:17 PM
in the beginning, there was no such thing as incest, Adam and Eve were husband and wife, not blood related, and there isnt much as to who else was on the earth at the time, but bloodlines and stuff like that didnt come around until after abraham, so, in the beginning, there was no incest.

XXKSXX
02-22-2007, 04:39 PM
^ Ok so tell me this who is Adam's parents and who is Eve's Parents? That will answer all your questions.

Sunshine Acid
02-22-2007, 06:35 PM
Leave it to the bible to make shit up so its conveniant for the religion....

wwe9112
02-22-2007, 08:03 PM
lol this is funny hahahah

Will
02-22-2007, 11:35 PM
in the beginning, there was no such thing as incest, Adam and Eve were husband and wife, not blood related, and there isnt much as to who else was on the earth at the time, but bloodlines and stuff like that didnt come around until after abraham, so, in the beginning, there was no incest.

That is the poorest attempt at reasoning i have ever heard. Even if adam and eve are not considered related then that would just make the second generation of people free of incest genes, but then adam and eves children would all be committing incest.

Spawn
02-23-2007, 12:01 AM
Yeah, there had to be incest at one point in time, Like will said, If they wernt related at all, the 2nd generation had to have sex with eachother. There would be no other life on the planet besides them, so it had to happen at some point.

Rob
02-23-2007, 06:25 PM
That is the poorest attempt at reasoning i have ever heard. Even if adam and eve are not considered related then that would just make the second generation of people free of incest genes, but then adam and eves children would all be committing incest.

read the bible, there was no incest for a few generations, touchy topic that nobody believes the reasoning of the bible, so im not gonna go on anymore

Sunshine Acid
02-23-2007, 06:57 PM
Thats cause the bible makes shit up...

Will
02-23-2007, 07:14 PM
read the bible, there was no incest for a few generations, touchy topic that nobody believes the reasoning of the bible, so im not gonna go on anymore

you are confusing "reasoning" with "making shit up when its convenient". Incest is sex between two people with blood relations. Are you saying that the first 10 generations or so of people didn't have any blood in their bodies?

Slash
02-23-2007, 09:06 PM
Yet more proof that the Bible is full of shit!

Bad Boy
02-23-2007, 09:10 PM
Brothers and Sisters fucking... now tats some high level BS!! Anyways... I say if Adam and Eve had fun doing each other, blood related or not... then we shud be happy for them...

Im fuckin bored, so dont hurt me plzz :)

Rock.God
02-24-2007, 04:35 AM
Lmfao, what a rant.

JCC
03-03-2007, 12:15 AM
Revelation, you are the one who's feeble minded.

Adam and Eve gave birth to children.

For more children to come, the child had to have sex with another of the children or with Adam or Eve.

That's incest.

Spawn
03-03-2007, 05:27 AM
Revelation, you are the one who's feeble minded.

Adam and Eve gave birth to children.

For more children to come, the child had to have sex with another of the children or with Adam or Eve.

That's incest.

I just said that......

Spawn=Yeah, there had to be incest at one point in time, Like will said, If they wernt related at all, the 2nd generation had to have sex with eachother. There would be no other life on the planet besides them, so it had to happen at some point.
---------------

Look up and my other post, I said it.

Will
03-03-2007, 05:58 AM
I just said that......

Spawn=Yeah, there had to be incest at one point in time, Like will said, If they wernt related at all, the 2nd generation had to have sex with eachother. There would be no other life on the planet besides them, so it had to happen at some point.
---------------

Look up and my other post, I said it.

and you said was what i had just said, so really you both copied me. Its ok though James, I understand that you are just mimicking the guy that you want to be like the most.

King Sir Greatness
03-03-2007, 03:54 PM
There was no incest. Once the Adam and Eve thing didn't work, El Dandy just plopped down tons of people onto Earth, none blood related.

Who are you to doubt El Dandy?

Sunshine Acid
03-04-2007, 07:04 AM
who cares incest is a blast.

legolas4792
03-09-2007, 01:35 AM
well if u believe in noahs ark there were only him and his family and they had to get kids somehow so that is how incest began

*kinda random thread*

Will
03-09-2007, 04:43 AM
well if u believe in noahs ark there were only him and his family and they had to get kids somehow so that is how incest began

*kinda random thread*

No, according to the bible, incest began with Adam and Eves kids. By the time Noahs family came along mankind was already deep in incest and they just continued the chain of filth in the repopulation of the earth.

holypuma
04-05-2007, 03:52 AM
i thought this was a pretty funny topic, but i dont think it was incest

wwe9112
04-12-2007, 11:43 PM
meh i try to be funny at times, its sorta natural for me at times, but Will you know ur stuff I think atleast you made it sound like it lol.

Pritch
04-13-2007, 03:24 AM
Wtf? WTF?

Thats all I have to say...

reven207
05-10-2007, 04:43 AM
Does anyone know where this thread is going?

Sensational Sarah
05-16-2007, 08:19 PM
For one Adam and Eve were not related. and yes someone did commit incest, but then again who made the incest rule? It's not mentioned in the Bible is it? Ok then, so it can't be considered something sick.

JayCee93
05-31-2007, 04:01 AM
hey, its incest, but they arent your IMMEDIAT family, so its ok :P