PDA

View Full Version : Batista Wants A Hell In A Cell, Hogan/Bud Light, More

F4L
02-22-2007, 05:12 AM
02/21/2007 by Steve Carrier

- The MSG Network is looking to bring back the MSG Classics wrestling show this summer.

- WWE programming was listed in a Media Week article based on a readers poll on the most objectionable television programming. It was the only sport to make the list, which also included Jerry Springer, Cops, Nip/Tuck, America’s Most Wanted, and Family Guy.

- The rejected Bud Light Super Bowl commercial featuring Hulk Hogan will begin airing on TV in a few weeks.

- In the new issue of WWE Magazine, Batista says he would like to face The Undertaker in a Hell In a Cell match at WrestleMania.

oldschoolfool
02-22-2007, 05:31 AM
Why Would Batista Want to be beat so bad i a hell in the cell? Crazy I think .Undetake i just hope and pray will not Job to Batista..If their Is a wrestling god I pray to him..Amen..

XXKSXX
02-22-2007, 03:02 PM
02/21/2007 by Steve Carrier
- In the new issue of WWE Magazine, Batista says he would like to face The Undertaker in a Hell In a Cell match at WrestleMania.

That would be very cool to see at Mania.

Babykiller
02-22-2007, 04:47 PM
Yeah, dat wud be a pretty cool main-event.....but, i prefer it as a Judgement day ME rather..........dat wud save SD! PPVs a gud ME.......SD! NEEDS one rite now.....even it if wasnt HIAC....dat wud be a pretty gud ME as well...

legolas4792
02-22-2007, 09:44 PM
first he beats triple h in hitc in 2005 and now he wants to beat undertaker in hitc i bet he wants to beat hbk in a ladder match too