PDA

View Full Version : Ashley Leaving Raw?, Kennedy's Return, Taker & Angle

OMEN
04-09-2006, 02:09 AM
# On Monday, a fan went to a Chili's restaurant prior to Raw. He saw Ashley, Matt Hardy and Mr. Ken Kennedy at the restaurant. The fan talked to them and he managed to get Ashley's autograph. He asked her about when she was coming back to WWE. Ashley said that she will be back in about a month, however, fans shouldn't look for her to appear on Raw. And she left it at that.

With that being said, it looks like Ashley will transfer to the Smackdown brand upon her return. Ashley has been out of action since February when she fractured her left fibula after she was eliminated from a women's battle royal on an episode of Raw. Due to the spiral crack in her left fibula, Ashley had to undergo surgery. Thanks to Don for the fan report.

# Mr. Ken Kennedy is set to return to Smackdown later this month. He should be ready to return to the ring in May. Kennedy has been out of action with an injury since December.

# The Undertaker and Kurt Angle enjoy wrestling with each other. They have great chemistry off-camera, which might explain as to why their matches earlier in the year were particularly good from a workrate standpoint.

partial source: Pro Wrestling Torch

Dasdream™
04-09-2006, 02:26 AM
haha and what will Ashleys role be on Crapdown? let me guess managing? Matt Hardy? Anyway another reason why the RAW Diva Search is pointless, both winners wound up on Smackdown lol

Pure Perfection
04-09-2006, 02:49 AM
haha and what will Ashleys role be on Crapdown? let me guess managing? Matt Hardy? Anyway another reason why the RAW Diva Search is pointless, both winners wound up on Smackdown lolOky first of all, it because she's not going to be wrestling for some time. Second SD! >>>>>>>>RAW as of the last 6 months.

Dasdream™
04-09-2006, 03:03 AM
Oky first of all, it because she's not going to be wrestling for some time.

Well I should hope not lol and doesn't matter if it's called Smackdown ,Crapdown or Shitdown, either way it all means the same

Pure Perfection
04-09-2006, 03:10 AM
Well I should hope not lol and doesn't matter if it's called Smackdown ,Crapdown or Shitdown, either way it all means the same
ROFL Okay sure because SD doesnt have great talent at all does it :X Kurt Angle > TNA

The Crippler
04-09-2006, 05:52 AM
Did you just say that Kurt Angle was greater than the WHOLE entire roster of TNA? Wow, you must not watch TNA then.

TheFamousOne
04-09-2006, 02:31 PM
Ashley can't leave WWE

shakie
04-09-2006, 02:36 PM
~
senor retardo, SD> raw> Tna> ping pong.

anyway itd be cool to see ashley on the superior brand. And kennedy returning too.

Flair Country
04-09-2006, 04:30 PM
Ashley returning will be good news, as long as they dont put her in another match. My right thumb has more wrestling talent than she does. In fact, Maria wrestles better matches than Ashley does, and that is saying something.

Pure Perfection
04-09-2006, 06:53 PM
Did you just say that Kurt Angle was greater than the WHOLE entire roster of TNA? Wow, you must not watch TNA then.Incorrect I do watch TNA. TNA is better than WWE at least in this point in time. However, Kurt Angle is a wrestling god and the best ever therefor Angle>TNA. Though Somoa Joe vs. Kurt Angle would be the match to end all.

Dasdream™
04-09-2006, 07:03 PM
well here's a question for ya if Smackdown is soo great why did they get replaced by a show, that nobody watches?

Pure Perfection
04-09-2006, 07:34 PM
well here's a question for ya if Smackdown is soo great why did they get replaced by a show, that nobody watches?What are you talking about? Do you watch the product? Probably not so untill you do then :stfu:

Finch420
04-09-2006, 08:19 PM
Remember, Christy Hemme made the same move and where is she now. Oh yes, the unemployment line.

God I cant wait until Mr. Kennedy returns in ring, it'll be great for such a great talent to be back, and a great enterance will be welcomed back.

Pure Perfection
04-09-2006, 08:28 PM
Remember, Christy Hemme made the same move and where is she now. Oh yes, the unemployment line.

God I cant wait until Mr. Kennedy returns in ring, it'll be great for such a great talent to be back, and a great enterance will be welcomed back.
Actually she's in talks with TNA so yeah I think she made the better move

Dasdream™
04-09-2006, 08:45 PM
What are you talking about? Do you watch the product? Probably not so untill you do then :stfu:

Yes I have watched the product and last time I checked Rey Mysterio a 5 foot something wrestler, is their Heavyweight champ!!!! Is that the best they can do, but you still didn't answer my question. In any case this was my opinion, by you saying STFU means you have nothing valuable worth debating about so take your own advice and :stfu:

:laugh:

Pure Perfection
04-09-2006, 09:00 PM
Yes I have watched the product and last time I checked Rey Mysterio a 5 foot something wrestler, is their Heavyweight champ!!!! Is that the best they can do, but you still didn't answer my question. In any case this was my opinion, by you saying STFU means you have nothing valuable worth debating about so take your own advice and :stfu:

:laugh:Rey is champ whats your point? I guess you didn't have one or you would've went farther than what you did. SD's been a good brand for quite some time, lets see who SD has. Angle,JBL,Beniot,Undertaker,Batista,Orton,Rey yeah that's such crap geez why would anybody say differnt :eek: You know watch then comment

Dasdream™
04-09-2006, 09:07 PM
SD has. Angle,JBL,Beniot,Undertaker,Batista,Orton,Rey yeah that's such crap geez why would anybody say differnt :eek: You know watch then comment

Exactly all those guys and they have a cruiserweight representing their brand? Also were bumped to Friday Nights. No Doubt they have good matches......... once every few weeks. Smackdown has gone downhill since the brand split and everybody knows it.

Pure Perfection
04-09-2006, 09:12 PM
Exactly all those guys and they have a cruiserweight representing their brand? Also were bumped to Friday Nights. No Doubt they have good matches......... once every few weeks. Smackdown has gone downhill since the brand split and everybody knows it.That statment took away all credibility you've had in this thread. SD has been better than RAW for a year where have you been? SD did at first suck but since Dave and Kurt went SD has been better or do you think HBK and God vs. the McMahons is a great thrill and is better than Taker/Angle?

Dasdream™
04-09-2006, 09:32 PM
That statment took away all credibility you've had in this thread. SD has been better than RAW for a year where have you been? SD did at first suck but since Dave and Kurt went SD has been better or do you think HBK and God vs. the McMahons is a great thrill and is better than Taker/Angle?

Who said anything about Raw? and I take HBK and God vs. the McMahons very offensive WWE crossing the religion lines on that one. If you think that Batista is a good wrestler, then you have just lost all credibility aswell. Smackdown better then Raw ey? pfft both are from the same company so obviously both will be crap, example WM 22 Raw main event just as crappy as Smackdowns, heh again this is my opinion.

Pure Perfection
04-09-2006, 09:45 PM
Who said anything about Raw? and I take HBK and God vs. the McMahons very offensive WWE crossing the religion lines on that one. If you think that Batista is a good wrestler, then you have just lost all credibility aswell. Smackdown better then Raw ey? pfft both are from the same company so obviously both will be crap, example WM 22 Raw main event just as crappy as Smackdowns, heh again this is my opinion.ROFLMFAO @ You Yeah Maina sucked so bad :eek: Batista is a good big man, don't believe me watch his fued with Triple H. This is something your not going to win so why are you trying?

Finch420
04-09-2006, 09:48 PM
Actually she's in talks with TNA so yeah I think she made the better move

Yes, because the women's division in TNA is actually used. Wait, there's a women's division in TNA? :stfu:

Dasdream™
04-09-2006, 09:51 PM
ROFLMFAO @ You Yeah Maina sucked so bad :eek: Batista is a good big man, don't believe me watch his fued with Triple H. This is something your not going to win so why are you trying?

OMG I didn't realize I was talking to a brainwashed fan! :laugh: Brock lesner , now he is a good big man with good wrestling skills, Batista? the bigger version of John Cena lol, his entrance to the ring is longer then most his matches lmao, but enough already this thread is about Ashley, Kennedy, Angle and Taker. Lets keep it on topic shall we?

Pure Perfection
04-09-2006, 09:56 PM
Yes, because the women's division in TNA is actually used. Wait, there's a women's division in TNA? :stfu:
She doesn't want to be a wrestler, don't believe that for one minute. If you just want to be a valet then yeah TNA's great, no traveling

Additional Comment:

OMG I didn't realize I was talking to a brainwashed fan! :laugh: Brock lesner , now he is a good big man with good wrestling skills, Batista? the bigger version of John Cena lol, his entrance to the ring is longer then most his matches lmao, but enough already this thread is about Ashley, Kennedy, Angle and Taker. Lets keep it on topic shall we?Brainwashed fan? Yes you are, you sit there and try and tell me something sucks that you don't even watch, Lets take TNA for a minute mr. I wish I was a mod. Take CC,Sting,Joe,AJ and what do you have left? Shit hate to tell you that's it shit. Take Undertaker,HBK,Cena,Batista what do you have? Still a lot of good talent. Batista < Lesnar? I'm sorry where were Lesnars mic skills? Yeah You lost there. Batista is a good big man, you don't beilive it sorry for you. Batista > Sid, Nash, Show but he sucks so bad. You boy are nothing but a blind TNA mark. Also you think your going to tell me what to do? Incorrect. I don't care who you think you are bucko

The Crippler
04-09-2006, 10:10 PM
She doesn't want to be a wrestler, don't believe that for one minute. If you just want to be a valet then yeah TNA's great, no traveling

Additional Comment:
Brainwashed fan? Yes you are, you sit there and try and tell me something sucks that you don't even watch, Lets take TNA for a minute mr. I wish I was a mod. Take CC,Sting,Joe,AJ and what do you have left? Shit hate to tell you that's it shit. Take Undertaker,HBK,Cena,Batista what do you have? Still a lot of good talent. Batista < Lesnar? I'm sorry where were Lesnars mic skills? Yeah You lost there. Batista is a good big man, you don't beilive it sorry for you. Batista > Sid, Nash, Show but he sucks so bad. You boy are nothing but a blind TNA mark. Also you think your going to tell me what to do? Incorrect. I don't care who you think you are bucko

First of all, TNA was good before CC and Sting came there. I'll admit that taking out Joe and AJ does a lot of damage to the roster but you still have a lot of talent there without them. For instance, Christopher Daniels, Alex Shelley, Rhino, AMW, Abyss, Austin Aries, and hell even Jeff Jarrett to name a few. TNA is just hurt by the fact that they don't get to showcase that talent with the one hour timeslot. If they got perhaps a two hour time slot, then in my opinion, it would be better than Smackdown because it has better wrestlers on it.

Also, Lesnar was and is a hell of a lot better than Batista. Lesnar didn't have good mic skills but he made up for that in the ring where it counted. I don't know how you can think Batista is a better wrestler than Lesnar.

Pure Perfection
04-09-2006, 10:14 PM
First of all, TNA was good before CC and Sting came there. I'll admit that taking out Joe and AJ does a lot of damage to the roster but you still have a lot of talent there without them. For instance, Christopher Daniels, Alex Shelley, Rhino, AMW, Abyss, Austin Aries, and hell even Jeff Jarrett to name a few. TNA is just hurt by the fact that they don't get to showcase that talent with the one hour timeslot. If they got perhaps a two hour time slot, then in my opinion, it would be better than Smackdown because it has better wrestlers on it.

Also, Lesnar was and is a hell of a lot better than Batista. Lesnar didn't have good mic skills but he made up for that in the ring where it counted. I don't know how you can think Batista is a better wrestler than Lesnar.Not a better wrestler, a better big man. A better package. TNA's hurting because of there time slot, 11 at night on a saturday? Come on now. They do have great talent but this guys blindly saying WWE sucks, both RAW and SD and have sucked since the brand split, which is bullshit

Metalring
04-10-2006, 01:48 PM
Seeing how Teddy Long is bringing back the KOTR why not bring back the bikini contests?You'll have Ashley,Melina,Krystal and Jillian Hall.