PDA

View Full Version : RAW House Results - 4th Mar 2007 (Albuquerque, New Mexico)

LionDen
03-05-2007, 01:39 PM
RAW House Results - 4th Mar 2007

- The show kicked off with a three way tag match; Cryme Tyme vs. Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch vs. The Highlanders. Cryme Tyme picked up the victory with their double team move on one of the Highlanders. OK match, mainly the two face teams double teaming the one heal team.

- Cody something (AKA jobber) vs. Chris Masters. Masters won via the Masterlock.

- Melina (c) vs. Mickie James for the WWE Women's Championship. Melina won by using the ropes for leverage.

- Some tag team (?) vs. a local tag team consisting of twin brothers named Bret and Brian who dressed a lot like "The Rockers". The local tag team won and no one cared.

- Val Venis vs. The Great Khali. Khali dominated and won with a chop under 2 mins. Surprisingly, the crowd went nuts for Khali, you couldn't hear any booing in the arena, and it actually brought a smile to Khali's face.

- Joey Mercury & Johnny Nitro vs. Super Crazy & Jeff Hardy. Hardy pinned Nitro after a Swanton Bomb. Best match of the night in my opinion. The crowd was on fire for Super Crazy and Hardy.

- Intermission, Maria shot some John Cena shirts into the audience with a shirt gun.

- Kenny Dykstra vs. Ric Flair. Flair won via figure-four leglock.

- "Special Attraction" Match; Umaga (w/ Estrada) vs. Bobby Lashley. Lashley won via DQ when Estrada entered the ring and attacked Lashley. Then, with Umaga on the outside, Lashley power slammed Estrada.

- John Cena (c) vs. Randy Orton for the WWE Championship. Cena won via pinfall after an FU.

Biggest Pops -
1. John Cena
2. Jeff Hardy
3. Super Crazy
4. Ric Flair
5. The Great Khali (I'm not even joking...)

Biggest Heat -
1. Randy Orton
2. Umaga
3. Kenny Dykstra
4. Joey Mercury / Johnny Nitro
5. The tag teams no one knew (which also received a 'boring' chant)

Interesting notes -

John Cena got the longest, loudest ovation I have heard in years for ANY WWE wrestler. It took literally 7-10 mins AFTER his enterance before people stopped chanting and screaming for Cena. Cena thanked the crowed after the match which caused them to scream and chant for another 10 mins.

The Great Khali was cheered through out his 2 min squash match against Val Venis. As I said, people cheered and chanted his name and he couldn't help but smile, which is also a scary image. Did I miss something? Because, last time I checked, Khali was the worst WWE wrestler in recent memory. Anyway, after the match, Val over played his "injuries" to a point where it became comedic, thrashing around, grabbing his head, falling all over. The refs and some fans were laughing at him as he stumbled to the back.

About the only 3 types of shirts people in the audience wore were John Cena shirts, Eddie Guerro shirts, and DX shirts.

Super Crazy was the only wrestler to pay any attention to the fans watching the wrestlers leave and waiting for autographs outside. He waved at us, and as he was leaving, rolled his window down to give high fives and handshakes. No one signed any autographs.

Source: wrestleview.com