PDA

View Full Version : Big Show turns down new contract, Divas dislike Kelly Kelly, The Marine update

Vance
03-06-2007, 06:53 AM
Despite the poor box office performance of “The Marine”, the film is doing very well on the rental market, grossing $11.54 million.

WWE offered Big Show a $250,000 four-year deal just for his intellectual property rights, which he turned down. The move opened the eyes of many people backstage who had assumed that Big Show would retire with WWE. The deal would not have required him to wrestle, but would have kept him contractually connected to the company.

Backstage at the ECW tapings last week, Sabu and Sandman changed with the extras for the show rather than with the rest of the wrestlers to avoid the heat on them. It was said to be clear that all of the other women pretty much hate Kelly Kelly, and most of the guys give her no respect. During the Smackdown tapings everyone was on the edge, but part of that had to do with the production side as they were in a much smaller arena than they usually run. However at last week's Raw, the backstage vibe was said to be quite enjoyable and fun.

Credit - Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Im pretty surprised that The Marine is doing so well on the rental market,and i don't blame Big Show for turning down the contract i think they just need to learn that Big Show is done with wrestling.

legolas4792
03-07-2007, 12:26 AM
sabu and sandman are afriad of benoit and bradshaw

XXKSXX
03-07-2007, 02:11 AM
Well maybe Kelly doesn't like them ether. Maybe she should just quit if they don't want her around. But I seam to see her on ECW every week so she must be doing something right.

Butoden
03-07-2007, 02:49 AM
You see RVD main eventing ECW as well while u know he's not very loved, apperently the crowd likes them soooo they're doing it for the fans...