PDA

View Full Version : Monday Night Raw Programming Notes For Readers In The UK

AFC1986
03-07-2007, 11:18 PM
For those of you who have got in touch today to ask why Monday Night RAW is listed as airing live next Monday night at 1am instead of 2am via Sky Sports in the UK, the reason is due to daylight savings in the United States taking place earlier than usual.

Here in the UK, the clocks don’t go forward an hour for British Summer Time until for another two weeks (March 25), meaning that RAW will air from 1am-3am UK time for the next fortnight

source: wrestlemag.com

hopefully now that will be on an hour earlier for a couple of weeks, i'll be able to watch raw without falling asleep

legolas4792
03-07-2007, 11:20 PM
daylights savings time always confused me

the madscotsman
03-08-2007, 03:56 PM
For those of you who have got in touch today to ask why Monday Night RAW is listed as airing live next Monday night at 1am instead of 2am via Sky Sports in the UK, the reason is due to daylight savings in the United States taking place earlier than usual.

Here in the UK, the clocks don’t go forward an hour for British Summer Time until for another two weeks (March 25), meaning that RAW will air from 1am-3am UK time for the next fortnight

source: wrestlemag.com

hopefully now that will be on an hour earlier for a couple of weeks, i'll be able to watch raw without falling asleep

Don't think tah's got anything to do with the time

bad_meetz_evil
03-08-2007, 04:33 PM
daylights savings time always confused me

Yeah, well thank god Kuwait doesn't have daylight savings. And I watch the taped version of Raw, since its airs 8:00 AM live on a school day, over here.