PDA

View Full Version : J.R new blog discusses PPV outside U.S; Mickie james injury and alot more.

LionDen
03-10-2007, 10:13 AM
Jim Ross has posted his latest blog entry, which you can check out by clicking here. Some highlights from this entry:

- Ross' "educated guess" is that WWE will eventually hold another PPV outside of the U.S. and even possibly a Wrestlemania.

- He mentioned that 17,000 fans attended the Raw show in San Juan, Puerto Rico this week.

- JR mentioned that Mickie James narrowly escaped injury on Monday night when she landed on her head.

- Once again, Ross talked about how he does not have a vote or a say in the WWE Hall of Fame. It seems some people really don't believe Ross here, as he is constantly addressing this topic over and over in his blog.

- He recently did some work on the next WWE video game, noting this game will be "very interesting".

- Regarding Hulk Hogan returning to WWE, Ross writes: "I have no clue. I would not bet against it however, based on prior history. Nonetheless I am not expecting to see Hogan at Wrestlemania 23."

- JR is enjoying the ECW Originals vs. New Breed storyline, noting "It gives the show an enhanced focus and is an easy storyline to follow. It also facilitates the introduction of some new talents to the viewer and ECW fans. Tuesday nights on Sci-Fi is still a work in progress, but I am a loyal viewer and that is a fact."

- Speaking of ECW, Ross said that the rumors of Todd Grisham replacing Joey Styles as the announcer for ECW is "laughable".

- Concerning the announce team for the Money In The Bank match, Ross writes "Who knows, maybe all three teams will broadcast Money in the Bank which would be a train wreck in itself much like the crash and burn scenario the match is likely to be."

JR also comments on different future inductees for the Hall Of Fame, Brian Pillman, appearing on Family Feud, Steve Williams and much more. You can check it out by clicking here (http://www.jrsbarbq.com/blog/2007/03/09/it%e2%80%99s-beef-jerky-time-sauce-business-is-picking-up%e2%80%a6-hall-of-fame-feedback%e2%80%a6-adrian-peterson%e2%80%a6-chipotle-is-good%e2%80%a6-international-ppvs%e2%80%a6-demolition%e2%80%a6-the/).

I am quite enjoying the reads of his blogs.

Black Widow
03-10-2007, 02:15 PM
his blog is interesting :)

Rocker
03-10-2007, 02:29 PM
I really like JR's blogz