PDA

View Full Version : wwe tag champs # 4 all time?

J-man
03-11-2007, 08:06 PM
Paul London & Brian Kendrick are celebrating their 294th day as WWE Tag Team Champions today. They have now tied for fourth ALL TIME in WWE tag team history in longevity with the British Bulldogs(4/7/86-1/26/87) and Chief Jay Strongbow & Billy White Wolf(12/7/76-9/27/77).

Tomorrow they will pass both those teams and become the 4th longest reigning tag team champions in World Wrestling Entertainment history. Not bad for a couple of cruiserweights.

Of course, they're the longest reigning Smackdown tag champs in history, but they still have some catching up to do to three World Tag Team Champs: Demolition still has the record at 478 days, Jimmy & Johnny Valiant are second at 370 days, and Toru Tanaka & Mr. Fuji are third at 337 days. And after today, London & Kendrick are #4.

I thought this should be recognized, because this means they're pretty much the longest tag champs in the last 20 years and of course, of the modern era.

GKY
03-11-2007, 10:32 PM
Honestly I hate how Londricks reign hasn't been given any gredit atall.. it's like Gregory Helms reign..just not that important

Will
03-11-2007, 10:54 PM
I thought this should be recognized, because this means they're pretty much the longest tag champs in the last 20 years and of course, of the modern era.

yeah but they get beat by everyone every week, so its not like their reign has any prestige or anything. The titles have been negated to joke status on London and Kendrick.

Pritch
03-11-2007, 11:24 PM
Man, they should have the lost the titles ages ago. Like 2 CW could hold the titles that long, theres just no decent teams on SD thats why. They always win at PPV's when the titles are on the line...