PDA

View Full Version : The Hart Foundation to be reformed, The Rock appears on RAW last night

Vance
03-14-2007, 06:09 AM
According to a reporter for the Calgary Sun, Ted Annis (a/k/a Teddy Hart) will be signing with WWE “after his MTV contract runs out”. There has been a lot of talk within the company of this happening for a while now. If Annis does indeed sign, the plan would be to team him up with Harry Smith and Nattie Neidhart to create a new Hart Foundation since they are all members of the legendary Hart family.

For those of you who missed it, former WWE Champion The Rock appeared on the Titan Tron at last night’s edition of RAW. WWE.com has added a video of his promo.

Credit - PWInsider.com

Yes! i'm so glad Teddy is gonna sign with wwe after his MTV contract expires,i'm so glad about this news

Vinnyspapa
03-14-2007, 06:46 AM
The new Hart Foundation is going to kick ass! I was hoping this would really happen when I first heard about it a while back.

F4L
03-14-2007, 07:00 AM
I believe it will take awhile to get them over though, for the fact the average wrestling audience has no clue who these three are, aside from the fact they have Hart, Smith, or Neidhart in their name.

XXKSXX
03-14-2007, 07:49 PM
That is good to heir that Teddy will be coming to the WWE. I wonder what brand they will be on when they arrive?

GKY
03-14-2007, 08:18 PM
OK I thought I already posted this but I geuss I didn't, has anybody here seen any Hary Smith matches, I've heard alot of great things about him

XXKSXX
03-14-2007, 08:21 PM
OK I thought I already posted this but I geuss I didn't, has anybody here seen any Hary Smith matches, I've heard alot of great things about him

There is a Wrestling Media request thread please request them there.

http://www.uowforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62

GKY
03-14-2007, 08:33 PM
^^
I just wanted some opinions on how good he is..I didn't necessarily want to see any matches considering my computer is really slow at downloading.

XXKSXX
03-14-2007, 08:38 PM
He is pretty good. Worth watching if that is what u are asking.

legolas4792
03-15-2007, 02:12 AM
werent they gonna add tj wilson to the mix too

jerichoholic_9
03-16-2007, 06:29 AM
I'm impatient to see Teddy wrestle.

Also, good to hear from The Rock again

seant62
03-16-2007, 06:17 PM
If done right the new hart foundation would be good.
And as monday proved the Rock is still the best