PDA

View Full Version : Goldberg discusses new series on Spike TV 'Bullrun'

LionDen
03-14-2007, 12:55 PM
Former WCW and WWE World champion Bill Goldberg discusses his new SpikeTV series "Bullrun" with the Los Angeles Daily News:

GOLDBERG OPPORTUNITY: Former pro wrestler Bill Goldberg acknowledges that many fans miss seeing him in the ring, but he says there are plenty of chances to see him in action elsewhere. "I do car shows around the country, I'm hosting a car show coming out (today) March 13 on Spike TV, I was on 'Law & Order' the other week, I'm a commentator for mixed martial arts for Showtime, I'm involved with movies, I've got my Web site. If my fans can't find me, they ain't looking," notes Goldberg, whose main focus has become hosting.

"I'm getting offers to do TV shows right and left, but I want this thing on Spike, 'Bullrun,' to work so badly that I've put everything else off 'til I can see the success in this thing," he adds.

"Having a show with over 200 vehicles involved, production-wise that's a big undertaking. Nobody's done anything like this, and I believe we did it as good as humanly possible," claims Goldberg about "Bullrun," which follows 12 teams of two drivers in a car rally across America.

For Goldberg, who owns 21 cars, working on the show was a little slice of motor heaven. "When I'm around cars, it's always a good day. My dad was a Jaguar guy, and my brothers were guys who wrecked Jaguars and then learned how to fix them before they got home — being a gearhead kind of runs in my family. I've always had an aspiration to own as many fast cars as humanly possible."

Original article can be found here (http://www.dailynews.com/entertainment/ci_5419376).

wwe9112
03-14-2007, 12:58 PM
if he has 21 cars how does he drive them all to the car show? he must have a lot of friends lol