PDA

View Full Version : Hogan Removed, Tazz Ticked, RAW/MSG Confirmed

AFC1986
03-15-2007, 12:09 PM
James Gambles sent word that Hulk Hogan's profile has been removed from WWE.com.

Jrp633 sent this in: On his latest edition of "Shootin with Tazz", Tazz expressed disappointment with the WWE.com staff and plans to change the show a little bit as he feels it's getting boring and that he is trying to be PC while others don't. He also said that "Shootin with Tazz" may be pulled or at the least he is planning to change the show around a little bit. Tazz added he records the show on either his cell phone or his home phone but it doesn't bother him being that's how the "original ECW did it."

Monday Night RAW will be held at Madison Square Garden in New York City

source: ewrestlingnews.com

i was listening to "shootin with tazz" and he seemed really pissed off and i don't blame him everybody has treated ecw as a joke and i think he's finally had enough

wwe9112
03-15-2007, 12:16 PM
I hope he can change it for the better,Vince has been trying to but you see where that got him.

legolas4792
03-18-2007, 12:42 AM
tazz should tell management his opinions instead of just the fans

LionDen
03-18-2007, 07:58 PM
An interesting move removing Hulks profile. I can not wait to see what happens with this story as time goes on but it will probably end up with Vince and Hogan making up.

Although, Hogan wrestling for $10,000 against Lawler in an Indy promotion or maybe it is a boost for his own show but this seems a litle low a price, even for him, desperate times maybe. This could make him come to terms with Vince.