PDA

View Full Version : WWE signs new talent

AFC1986
03-18-2007, 12:38 PM
- from Maria Amaya: According to Dave Meltzer, WWE has signed model Christine LeMaster, she's 24, and is from the Tampa, FL area. Also, WWE has a handshake deal with the Hawaiian Tropics modeling agency to sign up their top models after they have run their course as new faces in modeling.

- In addition, WWE has signed five wrestlers from Chaotic Wrestling.

source: gerweck.net

i don't see why the wwe keep signing bikini models as they have no knowledge of wrestling. just look what happened to amy zidian

XXKSXX
03-18-2007, 01:25 PM
I would have to say signing bikini models doesn't do anything for the wrestling side of the business but they are nice to look at.

jdnewton2003
03-18-2007, 05:21 PM
imo there's already too many divas...I can't even name some of the ones on FNS or ECW anymore...who the hell is Maryse?!

Bad Boy
03-18-2007, 06:04 PM
Maryse is the chick who welcomes us from commercials... I think... but signing Diva's who are only good to look at and failures in wrestling, is a waste of time... if a girl was hot, and cud wrestle then they wud be great...

jerichoholic_9
03-18-2007, 11:17 PM
well. what can you say, sex sells...

legolas4792
03-19-2007, 11:19 PM
bikini models and body builders are vinces top choices for superstars

Spawn
03-19-2007, 11:22 PM
lol, this is a shame, I remember when WWE had like 6 girls, that was nice, because you knew everyone, and when they had those 6 girls, you knew they all could wrestle, But hey, I guess you can say to all the free loading sluts that look cute, they could get a job in the WWE.

LionDen
03-20-2007, 12:14 AM
I found this and I would like to say even though this is on PWInsider.com and a few other sites, this is not yet confirmed:

The CEO of Chaotic Wrestling has made this statement: "Contrary to various internet reports this weekend, no Chaotic Wrestlers have been signed by World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) this week. In the past, a number of Chaotic workers have been signed, including Aaron Stevens, Kenny (Dykstra) Phoenix, Mike Kruel, Kofi Nahaje Kingston, and most recently Thomas Penmanship. Chaotic Wrestling is pleased to have a positive relationship with WWE, including hosting a WWE tryout in August of 2006 and we look forward to seeing more members of Chaotic Wrestling in WWE soon."

-----------------------------------

Model Christine LeMaster recently posted a blog on her MySpace.com account shooting down reports that she signed a WWE developmental deal. She had been at Deep South Wrestling last week doing a tryout evaluation. LeMaster wrote that she decided not to sign a deal with the company at this time, noting, "I hate to dissapoint (sic), but it does not appear to be in my best interests personally and professionally with my current situation. Everybody at WWE has been absolutely wonderful and the organization as a whole is an amazing company which has done nothing but treat me with respect and professionalism. I hope to continue to work with WWE and keep an ongoing relationship with them for the future."