PDA

View Full Version : Matt Hardy on Lita not being in WWE + Why Bob Holly is never at Wrestlemania

LionDen
03-21-2007, 12:07 PM
The new issue of WWE Magazine (Undertaker on cover) features an interview with Matt Hardy. It's noted that Hardy's return to the company wasn't "exactly as triumphant as most people would have hoped." Hardy responded, "I knew I'd be fighting an uphill battle and there are definitely some things I would have done different." He noted that the bottom line was that he wanted back in WWE and got what he wanted. When asked how life backstage is since the departure of former girlfriend Lita, Hardy commented, "It's a lot less stressful. People don't see what went on behind the camera. It was just a roller-coaster all the time. There were so many feelings involved, and there still are. I'm definitely glad she's not around anymore - out of sight, out of mind."

WWE Magazine also features a short article on Bob Holly. When it was noted that despite his tenure, he hasn't been involved in many Wrestlemania events, Holly noted, "It would bother anybody, especially when you know you have the talent. It's not due to the lack of talent, it's not due to being unpopular with the fans. It's due to somebody somewhere who doesn't like me."

legolas4792
03-21-2007, 11:15 PM
good for matt