PDA

View Full Version : Steve Austin’s New Passion, Foley’s Book Note, More

OMEN
03-22-2007, 10:08 AM
Partial Credit: PWInsider

- Mick Foley promoted his "Hardcore Diaries" book on the morning newscast of New York City affiliate of the CW Network this morning.

- On May 19th, Ohio Valley Wrestling head trainer Al Snow is scheduled to appear for the EWF in Marion, Indiana.

- On March 28th a paperback adaptation of "The Condemned" will be released.

- Speaking of Steve Austin’s movie, recently Austin was interviewed by the Sci-Fi Network’s website to promote WWE Films' latest release The Condemned. When Austin was asked about translating his persona to the screen, he commented, "This is my first film, and this is what I want to do for the rest of my life," he said. "I had such a good time, and I'm so intrigued by the whole aspect of it, that my brain is like a sponge. ... As far as the physical part, the fighting aspect, [it was great] just learning [to go] from a very loose brawling-type wrestling style ... to a very tight, precise fighting style. ... I met with a little frustration learning how to be technical rather than the brawling style that I brought, ... but when I mixed my style with their technique, it [looks like] real street-fight-looking stuff."