PDA

View Full Version : SPOILER: Smackdown Results - 30th Mar 2007

LionDen
03-28-2007, 03:54 PM
Smackdown Results - 30th mar 2007
Location - Grand Rapids, MI
Commentators - JBL and Michael Cole

Dark Match:

Two local guys beat Deuce and Domino when the locals scored a roll up. I know D and D's push stopped, but I didn't expect this.

Smackdown:

The show opened with Edge, who was going to wrestle Matt Hardy. Since they are saving Edge for Sunday due to his injury, he had Great Khali wrestle for him. Khali chokeslammed Matt. Kane's pyro went off and he appeared on the big screen. Khali is his on Sunday.

Finlay beat Mr. Kennedy after LB came in when the ref's back was turned and took out Mr. K. Finlay then scored the pin.

MVP won a squash over a local guy. After the match, he said Chris Benoit is his on Sunday and he will be the new champ.

Jeff Hardy beat Randy Orton in a good, competitive match. The finish came when Orton was in control, Edge came down to ringside and distracted Orton. Jeff rolled him up for the win.

They did a ten diva tag match with the lumberjills joining in. Ashley, Maria, Candice, Torrie and Mickie James beat Melina, Victoria, Jillian, Kristal and Michelle McCool.

CM Punk beat King Booker in a really good match. It was very competitive.

JBL was set to do an interview in the ring when Steve Austin came out. Austin stunned JBL and the crowd went nuts. He drank beer and raised hell and then left.

After that Teddy Long came out with Undertaker and Batista. I think that was what JBL was there for before Austin laid him out. Batista said he lost respect for Taker. Taker just glared at him until they started brawling. Batista laid Taker out and left, but Taker popped back. It will make a cool visual when the show goes off the air.

reyheat
03-28-2007, 04:54 PM
it sounds like a good show

Con
03-28-2007, 05:57 PM
Hm, this Smackdown sounds pretty good, I think I'll watch it this week. :)

F4L
03-28-2007, 06:16 PM
Woo hoo! Another CM Punk victory! And that crowd must have went nuts when Austin came out!

legolas4792
03-28-2007, 11:46 PM
comeon austin why JBL batista was about to comeout u should have waited