PDA

View Full Version : Vickie Guerrero getting dropped?, HOF

Vance
03-31-2007, 01:22 AM
The idea of having Vickie Guerrero replace Teddy Long as SmackDown’s general manager is not dead yet, but is being seriously rethought. Many within the company feel that she is losing too much momentum as a character and if they do not put her on television soon, her entire character may be dropped.

This years Hall of Fame ceremony is not bringing near as much hype as last years. With Bret Hart and Eddie Guerrero being inducted last year, tickets were selling on eBay for $435 each and this year people are hoping to get at least face value for the tickets. Last year’s ceremony did a 1.8 cable rating.

Yeah,it does really suck that Flair isn't gonna be at WM! which will most likely be his last wrestlemania,and what they've just realized now that Vickie has no momentum,kick her off TV,and replace TL with someone else

wwe9112
03-31-2007, 01:33 AM
awwww i feel bad for flair. i wantedto see tl get replaced with viki

legolas4792
03-31-2007, 01:37 AM
they probably wont kick her off tv cause she needs to support her family

XXKSXX
03-31-2007, 02:13 PM
They still should just tell her to go home she's not worth the TV time she would take up.

wwe9112
03-31-2007, 02:17 PM
^^ But they need to help her support her family theres more to life other than tv time.

XXKSXX
03-31-2007, 02:20 PM
^ So u are telling me she needs money who doesn't?

wwe9112
03-31-2007, 02:26 PM
^ everyone does yes, but moast house holds have an income comming in, wether the adults of the house is working or its welfair. But Eddies death was unpredictable, so they probbly sent a lot of money he was making so now she needs to earn some $$$ and vince wants her to earn it.

XXKSXX
03-31-2007, 02:31 PM
AS long as she's not on a wrestling show I don't care what she does. The only ties to wrestling she has is Eddie and Chavo. Eddie's gone and Chavo well his contract is up soon. So there is no need for her to be on a wrestling show and never has been a need for her.

legolas4792
03-31-2007, 08:16 PM
yeah vikki could just as easily have a backstage job and chavo could help with financial issues if needed or a benefit is always an option

Dondo1978
04-02-2007, 05:28 PM
What's wrong with T. Lo? I think he's the best GM since Stephanie. He is entertaining as hell, and the storyline with Krystal is good for his character.

As far as Vickie Guerrero, kick her fat, snaggle-toothed ass of TV, period!!!! She brings nothing to the table (except a plate, maybe), and her interviewing skills are worse than Khali. I hope they boot her ass.

LionDen
04-02-2007, 06:27 PM
I see no reason for keeping Vicki at this stage. She will not be missed and her storylines were all over the place anyway.

XXKSXX
04-02-2007, 10:49 PM
I do believe that she will not be missed at all and her story lines can only be about Eddy and he should be laid to rest now.