PDA

View Full Version : Hogan’s Fallout With WWE, Jericho's Wrestling Return, More

AFC1986
04-01-2007, 10:56 AM
Jerry Lawler is scheduled to take on Hulk Hogan on April 27th in Memphis at the Mid South Coliseum. This will be the first time that the two have wrestled in more then 25 years. The event is being put together Hulk Hogan, not by Memphis Wrestling or Jerry Lawler.

It appears as if Hulk Hogan’s fall out with Vince McMahon is really bothering him, as he is now interested in running a tour of live shows to “prove he can still draw.”

A Indy show is advertising that Lawler will be taking on The Coach at Northeast Wrestling in Danbury, Conn. The main event match for this event is, Samoa Joe vs. AJ Styles.

Also at this event, Chris Jericho is scheduled to be part of a “Meet and Greet.” Last week it was reported that lately, Jericho has indicated to friends that he is ready to get back into wrestling, but isn’t sure on what direction he wants to take.

Partial Credit: PWTorch.com

i really hope lawler wins this match as i'm not hogan's biggest fan at the moment due to his constant whining and if jericho does return to wrestling i hope he comes to the wwe and goes to smackdown as they need main event wrestlers

The Major
04-01-2007, 01:32 PM
you serious? smackeown has main event status wrestlers, they just dont use them if anything he needs to come back to raw. they need someone who can handle the wwe championship as they have no one.

and hulk vs lawler agian.. i dont see the fuss they are both to old. maybe if they where in their prime.

XXKSXX
04-01-2007, 08:12 PM
I think that Chris Jericho would be good for wrestling right now. Hope he makes a return sooner then later.

Platinum_Lies
04-02-2007, 04:06 AM
Go to TNA Jericho, you will just be buried under more Cena and Vince's "I love myself" spots. If you don't believe me, look at WM. A joke

Vinnyspapa
04-02-2007, 05:30 AM
Go to TNA Jericho, you will just be buried under more Cena and Vince's "I love myself" spots. If you don't believe me, look at WM. A joke

Yes Jericho go to TNA and they will give you the belt right away like all the other big name people who sign with them. Help bury all the wrestlers who have been there since the beginning and get no shot because TNA gives the belt to the big new name. Just one catch. You have to give it back to Jarret when hes healthy.

Platinum_Lies
04-02-2007, 05:12 PM
Yes Jericho go to TNA and they will give you the belt right away like all the other big name people who sign with them. Help bury all the wrestlers who have been there since the beginning and get no shot because TNA gives the belt to the big new name. Just one catch. You have to give it back to Jarret when hes healthy.

So instead of Jarret he gets to hand it to Cena? At least Jarret can wrestle. The WWE has a ton of talent sitting in their undercard, but they continually ignored for diva matches and a thug who thinks he is a true champion.

legolas4792
04-02-2007, 11:48 PM
id rather him lose to jarrett than batista