PDA

View Full Version : Latest on Batista’s backstage reputation; Resentment after real life fight

Vance
04-02-2007, 06:53 AM
The general consensus amongst talent backstage is that Batista is not in the wrestling business for the money, but because many believe he loves the role that he plays and the access that he has to attractive women. According to at least one backstage source, the current WWE World Heavyweight Champion is somewhat reclusive and shy and with his popularity on WWE television, he has women throwing themselves at him.

While Batista used to love watching every match on the show and would observe them in a kayfabe location at every house show and television taping to watch and study from veterans such as Triple H and Ric Flair, he has said to not do near as much since returning from his latest injury.

Perhaps his reputation hit an all time low after his backstage fight with King Booker, however, he is still seen as a guy that is not all about the money.

Credit – Wrestling Observer Newsletter

lol Batista is just in it for the women,thats just weird.

Rocker
04-02-2007, 01:52 PM
lol. That really is weird.

XXKSXX
04-02-2007, 10:55 PM
Nothing wrong with being in it for the women or anything else for that matter. The guy is pretty cool to me nothing that comes out bad about him is going to change my mine about that.

legolas4792
04-02-2007, 11:41 PM
thank god hes not champ anymore

wwe9112
04-02-2007, 11:45 PM
DUDE id do ne sport if im going to get to see a girl nude lol but basistia need to be heel, he supposed to be the "Anamal" but how can he be that without cheeting and such

XXKSXX
04-02-2007, 11:49 PM
^ U make a good point he would be better as a heel. I think he was a good champ but I would rather the dead man have the belt.

wwe9112
04-02-2007, 11:54 PM
^ faces should be the main focus for holding the titles, and the heels cheat there way to get one here and there but it sucks when moast of the roster is a heel, they need some faces, and get rid of some of the belts they have 2 many imo they have likke 5 or so for both brands they only need like 3 or so the wwe on each brand (not counting the womens)

XXKSXX
04-03-2007, 12:05 AM
Well they need to have all those belts cause they have so many wrestlers and u have to keep them happy.

legolas4792
04-03-2007, 12:08 AM
faces are held back too much

Luthos the dragon
04-03-2007, 12:48 AM
Taker should never have been disrespected by Batista. I dont care whether they are feuding or not. Batista lost my respect because of that. Cena showed Shawn respect, despite Shawn being angry he lost and wouldnt accept it. I am sad that Shawn didnt win, but I am thrilled that Taker didnt lose to Batista, that would have made me angry....

Black Widow
04-04-2007, 11:21 PM
and i thought golfers were in it for the women

mikedudelang
04-09-2007, 04:20 AM
batista is a tool. one-dimensional, terrible on the mic. thank god the undertaker was given the belt. hopefully booker or mr. kennedy gets it after 'taker.

XXKSXX
04-09-2007, 03:45 PM
batista is a tool. one-dimensional, terrible on the mic. thank god the undertaker was given the belt. hopefully booker or mr. kennedy gets it after 'taker.

I can see Batista havening the belt many more times he's liked by the people that matter in the company the most an truthfully thats what really matters in the WWE. He's not that bad on the mic really I have seen much worse.

Kyal_Cena
04-09-2007, 04:38 PM
Batista is just plain boring

britnesyfreak
04-11-2007, 05:36 AM
I loved the match between Taker and Batista. I think if Batista wants the belt he'll get it eventually. He just needs a better push to get the fans on his side. A heel run could be a good thing...maybe. I think if Batista likes being in the biz for the women, well good for him. I do not blame him at all. He still has a lot to learn and several more years in the ring. So seeing him as the champ is still in the sights.

mikedudelang
04-11-2007, 05:45 AM
i'm not saying he's not over with fans. i just don't see the big deal. he doesn't do much of anything in the ring...never says anything entertaining on the mic...just doesn't have any 'flair' about him at all. he's not as bad as bobby lashley or the ultimate warrior...but he's not much better either.

Big Evil
04-22-2007, 04:02 PM
As far as I'm concerned, when Batista was a heel, all he was used for was being Flair's and Trips lackey, someone who would come in and beat others up. He didn't have really any time on the mic, and had no really good rivalries. When he turned face, he got more mic time, and developed a connection with the fans. His rivalries were better, and he held the top title as a result. He exploded onto the scene after waiting around in the back for a while. I don't blame him for enjoying the perks of being the top dog. People should not shoot him down for the perks hes getting. Look at the other wrestlers... hell Triple H can just about do what he wants, and that's a result of marrying into the McMahon family. You don't see people bitching about him because he has that benefit. I think Batista has a passion for this sport, just like almost every other wrestler does. The only thing I think dropped his reputation was the fight with Booker T. There was no reason for that, just macho bullshit. And he LOST! If he wants a better reputation, he needs to simply be more professional backstage. He's good other than that...

scorpionf
04-29-2007, 12:19 PM
I have never seen what is so "great" about Batista... I never liked him from day 1, and I still don't!

He really needs to be more professional and more respectful to the guys who have been around for years if he expects to last in the wrestling industry.