PDA

View Full Version : The planned Summerslam Main Event

AFC1986
04-02-2007, 11:27 PM
We previously reported that Rey Mysterio Jr. is in line for big push when he returns to action. According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the planned SummerSlam main event is Mysterio against McMahon.

source: gerweck.net

i don't think this should be the main event as in my opinion either the wwe title match or the world heavyweight title match should always be the main event at a pay-per-view as they are the 2 main titles in the wwe

wwe9112
04-02-2007, 11:33 PM
i think taker should be the main event till he looses the belt he should of been in the main event at WM23 because he won the RR but thats just me

XXKSXX
04-02-2007, 11:37 PM
I will be sure not to order SummerSlam. A old guy that can't wrestle and a guy that is shorter then my arm is going to be in the Main Event what a great idea Vince.

i think taker should be the main event till he looses the belt he should of been in the main event at WM23 because he won the RR but thats just me

I agree Taker Batista should have been the main event but Cena gets top billing over everybody it seems.

legolas4792
04-02-2007, 11:38 PM
undertakers match in wm23 was midcard and now this...damn vince hopefully ur heir will be able to restore the company

wwe9112
04-02-2007, 11:39 PM
im qutoting XXksXX but 3 people posted while i was doing so ( lol Ray should be in the midget(sp) division, as well as tazz, I mean do ne of u rember when ray got his son taken off of him on sd that one time and they hugged, his son was a foot or so taller than him, but i give ray credit, he never gives up even for his size , beating guys such as big show(i think) and many other peeps)

XXKSXX
04-03-2007, 12:00 AM
Ya he beet Big Show but lets get real if Show wanted to he could step on Rey a smash him lol.

wwe9112
04-03-2007, 12:02 AM
^^ yea and eat him like a big mac but i was thinking in the fanitsy wrestling world.

King Sir Greatness
04-03-2007, 07:34 PM
Special attraction matches are fine as the last match on the card or as a special main event.

Bam Bam Bigelow vs. LT

Hogan vs. HBK

...uh, I know there is more...

Bret vs. British Bulldog

All those matches, and I'm sure there are dozen and dozens of more, were placed last one the card. A main event isn't always the last match on the card, either. Sometimes, such as Undertaker vs. Batista at Wrestlemania, a Main Event match is injected in the middle of the show, or even at the beginning.

Now, as for Vince vs. Rey, yeah, gross.

Bad Boy
04-03-2007, 07:40 PM
SSlam a long way, it has to change or else it will be another bad decision on WWE's part... but still Vince vs. Rey is a bad idea anyways...

Luthos the dragon
04-03-2007, 09:47 PM
I agree, Championship matches should always be the main event. No tag team matches or one on one matches would cut it. I for one, would like to see a 6 man elimination title match for Cena's title. Undertaker doesn't need to have a "special" match to make his match worth watching :D

The Major
04-03-2007, 09:53 PM
Exactly luthos.
main evenst should be the undertaker kicking some dweebs ass. Im hoping its Cena.

that would own. undertaker Vs cena. champion vs champion.. or something .. not vince vs rey, that would suck.. and didnt vince say he's not allowed to wrestle anymore?

wwe9112
04-03-2007, 10:02 PM
Id like to see a rr with all the people wanting a shot at the title, and whoever knocks out the champ is now the champ but if u get knocked out the person is now the champ but if u hold a nother title the person who knocked u out is now the champ the title can only change hands 3 times in the match in the match you would find some really mixed up tag teams and such.

the madscotsman
04-05-2007, 03:43 PM
How in the hell are they going to do that. Mcmahon would kill short arse

DEMON
04-05-2007, 11:18 PM
Id like to see a rr with all the people wanting a shot at the title, and whoever knocks out the champ is now the champ but if u get knocked out the person is now the champ but if u hold a nother title the person who knocked u out is now the champ the title can only change hands 3 times in the match in the match you would find some really mixed up tag teams and such.

????WHAT?????