PDA

View Full Version : Three "Doghouse" WWE Stars In Line For Pushes

Vance
04-05-2007, 10:22 AM
Nowadays, WWE is trying to listen to the fans a bit more. They tried to bury these three individuals, but the fans refused to stop cheering for them.

Expect to see big pushes for CM Punk, Matt Hardy and Rob Van Dam. A lot has already been shown by Punk's role at WrestleMania and his good performance on the show. On Raw, you saw Matt Hardy become a champion again. And at WrestleMania, RVD gained a win because they want him to a part of WWE in the future. The company threw him a bone with the Mania win, basically letting him know that if he re-signed, they'd take care of him. No one knows what his plans are and the belief is that he's not 100 percent sure at this point.

From pwpix.net

glad that RVD is getting pushed again (and i hope they will keep pushing him after he resigns) and Punk should get the next shot at the ecw title,and glad Matt is finally going in the right direction

Platinum_Lies
04-05-2007, 07:18 PM
It is about time. CM Punk is one of the most promising wrestlers in the WWE, Matt Hardy has worked his ass off for years and deserves a WORLD championship (not IC, US, or Tag gold), and RVD is one of the biggest stars in the business today.

RVD is most likely to go after Lashley, seeing that Punk doesn't have much time left on ECW. I predict he will end up on RAW if Kennedy stays on Smackdown! or vice versa.

legolas4792
04-05-2007, 10:25 PM
thats so awesome! those guys deserve the pushes

Vinnyspapa
04-05-2007, 11:44 PM
Finally three wrestlers who deserve a push are getting it. Hope to see championship gold on RVD soon.

Deadman151
04-06-2007, 04:41 PM
I see CM Punk winning the ECW title very soon.

tommy
04-06-2007, 06:28 PM
YES!!!! Three great wrestlers getting the respect they deserve.