PDA

View Full Version : WWE backs out of Shane McMahon sacrifice

Stunner
04-20-2006, 08:56 PM
WWE.com have changed the preview for this Monday's episode of Raw. The original preview read...

"Just one week before Backlash, Mr. McMahon has offered his only begotten son Shane as a sacrifice in a Handicap Match this Monday night on RAW when he takes on HBK and his tag team partner - God."

The updated preview reads this...

While flying over the Atlantic Ocean Thursday afternoon, Mr. McMahon had an epiphany. The Chairman will no longer be sacrificing his son Shane in a Handicap Match against HBK and "God" this Monday night. Instead, his son Shane will be facing HBK in one-on-one action on RAW.

When news broke out that Shane McMahon would be sacrificed on Raw, it did cause quite a bit of controversy.

Dasdream™
04-20-2006, 09:04 PM
as expected and it will be a matter of time before the whole "God" thing is dropped. So Shane vs. HBK didn't they have that match on Saturday Night Main Event?

Stunner
04-20-2006, 09:08 PM
Yes they did. Was a street fight and this will be a regular match:hmm:

Dasdream™
04-20-2006, 09:13 PM
which means the mact at Backlash has less value, which means less interests which means less ratings lol

Stunner
04-20-2006, 09:15 PM
Proves they DO know what they are doing,lol. They needs new writers or something.

W-OLF
04-20-2006, 09:41 PM
So if Shane were sacrificed (hey they could use a cross like that time in ECW Angle will love that ) would that make Vince God of McMahonism as he sacrificed his only son .

"GOD" WWE get a fucking clue Im just responding the shit and I want to type boring.

yankeesman77
04-20-2006, 10:31 PM
sadly the WWE hasnt given me the call yet. I'm waiting by the phone at this instance the story has gone from bad to worse. lets just hope they can build more up for the rvd vs. shelton match and the wwe title match. which is probably the only draw to backlash. and the storyline has gone down hill between mickie james and trish stratus with the both of them changing to look like there opponents have been moronic. They could have played more on the Kane vs. Big Show angle but I also like the Carlito vs. Masters angle but also they could play that more. Backlash has the talent to make an awsome ppv if they play there cards right but they need to improve the writing for god sakes. Yet again I'm waiting.

Con
04-20-2006, 11:59 PM
at least shane mcmahon is being used now

shakie
04-21-2006, 12:12 AM
...and the storyline has gone down hill between mickie james and trish stratus with the both of them changing to look like there opponents have been moronic.

hence why jack said on monday, "you bitches are crazy"