PDA

View Full Version : Several Backstage ECW Notes, SD! Rating, More

AFC1986
04-08-2007, 10:52 PM
WWE has posted video of the 8-Man tag match from ECW this week. The match is getting a lot of praise.

Dean Malenko and Dusty Rhodes were both heavily involved in putting the 8-Man tag match together.

The poster for WWE One Night Stand (and it will be called WWE One Night Stand this year, not ECW) features Bobby Lashley's face and lists all three brands.

Smackdown did a 2.8 fast national rating Friday night. The final number should be in next week.

source: ewrestlingnews.com

i think changing the name of the event stupid as one night stand has been an ecw event for the last 2 years this is probably why vince changed the venue for the event

Butoden
04-08-2007, 11:06 PM
What's with everyone giving praise to the 8 man tag match? They just wanna keep RVD, but honestly I hated the match and I think it was too short.

legolas4792
04-09-2007, 12:15 AM
i thought the 8 man match was good it might lead to more extreme stuff being scheduled on ecw, im not suprised its "WWE" one night stand now because its not ECW anymore

Vinnyspapa
04-09-2007, 03:48 AM
WWE has posted video of the 8-Man tag match from ECW this week. The match is getting a lot of praise.

Dean Malenko and Dusty Rhodes were both heavily involved in putting the 8-Man tag match together.

The poster for WWE One Night Stand (and it will be called WWE One Night Stand this year, not ECW) features Bobby Lashley's face and lists all three brands.

Smackdown did a 2.8 fast national rating Friday night. The final number should be in next week.

source: ewrestlingnews.com

i think changing the name of the event stupid as one night stand has been an ecw event for the last 2 years this is probably why vince changed the venue for the event

Why is it stupid to change it from ECW to WWE? They dont call it WCW Great American Bash anymore for a reason just like this one.

skywarp
04-09-2007, 10:20 AM
i hope they out more extreme matches in one night stand... or atleast all the main event to be extreme..