PDA

View Full Version : Michael Cole NOT Replacing J.R.

Dangerous Incorporated
04-17-2007, 02:09 AM
Several rumors have surfaced on the Internet that Michael Cole will be replacing Jim Ross on RAW. These rumors are apparently false as Ross addresses them in his latest blog. He writes, "I have no idea how this sort of information gets out there and then takes on a life of its own as if it is factual. I fully expect to continue my tenure with the WWE for years to come and no one in the decision making process has indicated anything to the contrary to me. Do you actually think these executives are speaking to the wrestling internet world? Me neither. These rumors upset Mrs J.R. and my family more than they do me. I still get excited about going to work every week on Monday Night Raw and I am still having fun. I would also like to think that my work doesn’t suck pond water. Perhaps I am wrong. Nonetheless when my run on Raw comes to an end, whenever that may be, I will look back on my WWE career with no regrets. I have had a blessed career and life in our wonderful business over the past four decades. There is plenty of fuel left in this tank, so don’t count me out just yet. I feel, for many reasons, that my best years in broadcasting are ahead of me and I feel really good about the future. Finally, I suggest that you don’t believe everything you read on the internet."

Source: lordsofpain

legolas4792
04-17-2007, 02:15 AM
why would cole replace jr hes on smackdown then they would have to find someone to replace him