PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers: Sacrifice PVP, NWA Title Belt, Jay Lethal

Butoden
04-19-2007, 03:12 PM
SPOILER ALERT - from spoilers next 2 weeks iMPACT! tapings

Ok so the card for TNA's Sacrifice PPV is most likely going to be Kurt Angle vs Sting vs Christian Cage (c), now we all know Christian Cage is undefeated in TNA. This is actually a huge thing in TNA, although they don't mention it as much as Undertaker's 14-0 Wrestlemania thingie.

Now I think Christian Cage is gonna lose the belt at sacrifice, but he won't lose the match. This means Kurt Angle will pin Sting for the win. This way Kurt Angle will have his promised-in-his-contract NWA Heavyweight Title before the introduction of the TNA title belts at perhaps Slammiversary. I am indeed a strong believer that at Slammiversary they will introduce the TNA Heavyweight title and TNA Tag Team Titles. Now if that's going to happen you will have one upset Olympic Gold Medalist, so there you have it.

Anyhows, that's my prediction for now. Also I hope Black Machismo Jay Lethal will take the X-Division Title off Sabin, but I'm not sure if Management has faith in him, although this could bring in new life in the X-Division. I feel like the X-Division match at Lockdown was one of the best matches TNA. The simultaniously kip-up by Sabin and Shelley was perfect and just added that bit of dynamic to the match, and I was also happy to see Shark Boy eliminated QUICK and then they still had a huge match with lots of tags and double teaming and amazing moves and near pinfalls. It wasn't rushed and it was imo best match of the night. I really liked it :D

(Although Steiner's hurricanrana was definetly the 'OMG' moment of the night!!)

Anyhows yeah there is my oppinion! What do you guys think? :D

legolas4792
04-19-2007, 11:51 PM
lol you gotta love contracts

The Yiz
04-21-2007, 09:39 PM
id love to see angle champ, but not now