PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Angle Possibly Suffers Another Injury At SmackDown! Tapings

bad_meetz_evil
04-24-2006, 08:57 AM
Reports indicate that Kurt Angle was said to have been in a lot of pain following last night’s SmackDown! TV taping in London England. He was seen leaving Wembley Arena holding his arm and his shoulder. There is the possibility that Angle and WWE were just trying to work the fans, however WWE officials threw up the “X” sign (usually a sign that a wrestler has suffered a legitimate injury) after the cameras stopped rolling at last night’s show. The possible injury came as a result of the running splash through the table at the hands of Mark Henry.

It should be noted that Kurt Angle is currently working through a serious neck injury that should be keeping him out of action for several months and is said to be in pain and severe discomfort on most days as it is.

Adam Copeland2
04-24-2006, 06:33 PM
Bad for Kurt.

This is gonna hurt SD! Bad Big Time. I mean, wrestlers r getting injured one after the otha.With Kurt gone, and Batista, Orton, Kennedy, Boogeyman all out, I wonder who's gonna be in the title hunt. JBL!

Straight Edge
04-24-2006, 07:35 PM
Well i'm not suprised, I mean afterall Angle has been working with a bad nack for a few month's now.

Metalring
04-24-2006, 10:10 PM
They need to get rid of Henry.He's the one taking out the good wrestlers one by one.I bet that its a plan to get himself to the top.

cookie_dough_619
04-25-2006, 03:54 AM
Im gonna be selfidh here for a second.... Im going to a Smackdown house show this wednesday in Belfast hoping to see Kurt... he better be there :)

But back on topic, theres only so much more he can take. I admire him for putting everything on the line to please his fans.....