PDA

View Full Version : Former WWE superstar to return

legolas4792
04-23-2007, 02:45 AM
It has been reported that Edward Fatu, the large Samoan wrestler formerly known as Rikishi, Kishi, and sometimes even Quiche, will be returning to the WWE to form a tag team with current monster heel Umaga to form a tag team akin to the Wild Samoans.

They are set to dominate the Raw tag division when Rikishi debuts after Backlash. It is said that the big man has dropped approximately 30lbs since his last stint.

Wrestling Observer Newsletter

i wonder if they will be a face team or a heel team

whoblehwah
04-23-2007, 02:47 AM
I recently posted a match of his from N.E.W. against Vampiro on youtube, but it got taken down. From what I saw, he seems to have gained weight. I do hope he lost some though. In the match, he looks extremely fat.

XXKSXX
04-23-2007, 02:54 AM
This wouldn't be to bad of a team. Thanks for the info.

yankeesman77
04-23-2007, 03:03 AM
I remember Rikishi from the original Head Shrinkers. The great duo he formed before should help to translate into teaming with Umaga and help get that group over and to put my personal imput inject would be that Rikishi has always been a good talent and has always performed well when given the ball.

Flair Country
04-23-2007, 03:20 AM
This is a really good idea by WWE to boost up their tag team division on RAW. I just hope the creative team doesn't give them the "2 month push", then move them straight to Heat.

XXKSXX
04-23-2007, 03:39 AM
I think they will do good enough that they wont be moved to heat. But u never know these days.

SharkGraphics
04-23-2007, 03:42 AM
This is a really good idea by WWE to boost up their tag team division on RAW. I just hope the creative team doesn't give them the "2 month push", then move them straight to Heat.
well, seeing as how WWE has been pushing Umaga lately, I really can't see this team getting the 2 month push and to Heat effect. I believe WWE is trying to reach back in time and put teams together that really worked for them in the late 80s/early 90s with a new Wild Samoans/Headshrinkers team, along with the soon to debut New Hart Foundation. Almost seems like they tried an old Hulk Hogan/Randy Savage team with Cena and Michaels.

But at least the WWE is attempting to get their tag division back to normal from mediocre.

Big Evil
04-23-2007, 04:54 AM
I think this could definitely be something interesting, as long as they get a correct push, and they can work together well. We all know Umaga was in a tag team before, and maybe with Rikishi the two Samoans will put on a good show as a team for RAW.

tommy
04-23-2007, 07:58 AM
...I want the belt to stay on the Hardy's. So this sucks.

XXKSXX
04-23-2007, 01:59 PM
...I want the belt to stay on the Hardy's. So this sucks.

This doesn't mean that they are going to get the belts right away. Plus they aren't even teaming yet and wont be for at least a month or so maybe even longer. Also the Hardys will be going back to singles as soon as they lose the belts. I don't for see them keeping the belts for a long time anyway but I do like the Hardys as tag champs.

DEMON
04-23-2007, 03:18 PM
well, seeing as how WWE has been pushing Umaga lately, I really can't see this team getting the 2 month push and to Heat effect. I believe WWE is trying to reach back in time and put teams together that really worked for them in the late 80s/early 90s with a new Wild Samoans/Headshrinkers team, along with the soon to debut New Hart Foundation. Almost seems like they tried an old Hulk Hogan/Randy Savage team with Cena and Michaels.

But at least the WWE is attempting to get their tag division back to normal from mediocre.

UHM...who's the "new" Hart Foundation supposed to be?
Was just wondering because I haven't heard anything about this at all.

bad_meetz_evil
04-23-2007, 03:53 PM
It will be interesting seeing Rikishi back in the WWE. His appearence will most likely change. But it also be interesting to see to big Somoans teaming up.