PDA

View Full Version : Big Update On Stacy Keibler, Candice Michelle, More

bad_meetz_evil
04-25-2006, 12:14 AM
A big British paper The Belfast Telegraph, is reporting that tomorrow at 4pm Stacy Keibler is set to be at a book signing with other RAW Divas, Candice Michelle and Victoria in Belfast. Although they don’t say whether it is confirmed or unconfirmed, this paper has not in the past had a habit of making random crap up, the article even has a quote from Stacy saying "We are pleased to be performing for the great people of Belfast."

This is what the article says:

Stacy to grapple with Belfast fans
Eddie McIlwaine
24 April 2006

BLONDE bombshell wrestler Stacy Keibler has her Belfast fans all tied up in knots - as she's on her way to a book-signing in Belfast.

Dancing with stars star Keibler (24), from Baltimore, is stopping off at Easons tomorrow, on her way to a WWE promotion at the Odyssey Arena.

Keibler and other WWE stars - including Candice Michelle will be signing copies of Divas Uncovered by wrestling writer Michael McAvennie.

Said McAvennie: "Don't get the wrong idea about women wrestlers - they are among the most beautiful and athletic females in sports entertainment."

Keibler - a former WWE Babe of the Year - said: "We are excited about performing in Belfast - we hear that the fans there take their wrestling seriously and understand all the finer points.”

Slash
04-25-2006, 12:20 AM
Belfast Telegraph's not known for making stuff up, I really hope Stacy is gonna be there! I'm gonna get me loads of pics & post them asap!

cookie_dough_619
04-25-2006, 03:49 AM
Lee-thal! I'll be there. HBK is doing a signing too. I'm hoping to go to both.