PDA

View Full Version : Backstage Heat On Ashley Massaro After Playboy Spread

Dangerous Incorporated
04-24-2007, 11:38 PM
The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting that there is some heat on Ashley Massaro right now from WWE management. They feel that she has become hard to deal with since her Playboy spread came out, which is why they had Melina win at WrestleMania. The word is that Ashley’s push is done since the magazine promotion is over. There have been reports of Melina having a bad backstage attitude as well, but not to the extent of Ashley’s. Mickie James is likely to get a big push out of the whole thing.

I think its obvious really the way her push has suddenly stopped and now she been taken off TV. The only reason she was getting the push in the first place was because of Playboy. Not long after Christy Hemme posed for Playboy she was let go by WWE so I wouldnt be surprised if something like that happens.

legolas4792
04-24-2007, 11:41 PM
i think this has been posted but anyways it seems like all the people who pose for playboy get a push then just fade out of the title picture forever

bad_meetz_evil
04-25-2007, 12:07 AM
They become more arrogant, after being in playboy. Obviously.

mikedudelang
04-25-2007, 08:53 PM
don't know why anyone would become arrogant after posing for playboy...especially someone who would be swinging on a pole for $$$ bills if it weren't for the wwe. all these 'superstars' think they're all so special. anyone heard from the ultimate warrior lately? what's the latest on rikishi? exactly. if it weren't for the wwe, none of these people would be anything. they might wanna consider dialing back the ego just a tad and work on keeping vinny mac happy.

Garden State Saint
04-25-2007, 11:21 PM
So she WWE punish themselves for pushing Ashley during the Playboy hype? They know what they're getting into at this point with female egos after this kinda stuff.